Regrowing teeth with radionics

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
agentgates

Regrowing teeth with radionics

Postby agentgates » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would be interested if anyone has ever tried to regrow their teeth with radionics and had any success. If so, I would be interested in their experiences and give it try myself. I have heard about LIPUS that was invented by the California University but perhaps radionics could also be an option.

I am just after a tooth extraction (my face is still numb) and I thought I'd give it a try and maybe share if I find something new.

Cheers
Tony

EmilyC

Re: Regrowing teeth with radionics

Postby EmilyC » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:49 pm

That would be great! I've heard some people healing teeth with the Spooky2 remote...

I developed a "hole" in one of my teeth while pregnant. I have avoided having it drilled and filled by the dentist, and it hasn't progressed. I am hoping that my body has healed around it. Hard to tell because of the location. But I think trodding gently when it comes to oral health is a good idea. Radionics to the rescue!
Stay at home mom to 2 crazy kiddos - learning together all we don't know!
http://NaturalHealthForLife.com

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:47 am

EmilyC, I have been doing some research on cavities and multiple sources say that comfrey root and eggshell are used with success filling them. The active ingredient of comfrey roots is alantoin, though, which is used in cosmetics. I have actually both, shredded comfrey root and alantoin powder, so it might be a start. Although, I'd prefer regrowing my teeth, there would be 6-8 "candidates" for that. :D

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 am

You could try to transmit the energy of comfrey root to the alantoin powder, but do not take the comfrey root yourself, because it is toxic.

From what I have learned from TCM (traditional chinese medicine) the teeth get their energy from the renal power which is hereditary. This is the most difficult to treat, because rebuilding the renal power to the point that it can stimulate the regrowing of teeth requires to go very deep in one's energy core.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:56 am

very cool subject that I am interested into, actually by 1 year doing research.
I fount the inert gases technology to be an important point of research, I have a little one and does give a vital energy by wearing it.
http://hilarion.com/igd.html

simply, they give out an aether energy that the body then uses to fix itself and recharge itself.
there is the rumor that someone has made to regrowth a tooth by using one of this device.

pay attention to use Xenon only if your body is free from disease since it can power them as well

Return to “Introductions”