A little about me

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
sorynzar
Site Admin

A little about me

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi, My name is Adam, I often go by the name Sorynzar, in various online places. I created Berkanapath a couple of years ago as a platform to share some of my knowledge and work with the world. My main interests are Physics, para physics, para chemistry, bionics, cybernetics, and electronics. As well as these mainstream interests, other topics which also concern me are Radionics, psychotronics Alchemy & Magick. I also conduct paranormal research in the field, and like to research the human potential.

Hopefully, this forum can be a place where us like minded souls can share information with one another, in an effort to find out the full truth about the complex universe and dimension around us.

Kindest regards,

Adam (Sorynzar)

mctxp

Re: A little about me

Postby mctxp » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Love to hear from you more. You have lots of things to share with us.
Thanks
Raj

smaccarthy29

Postby smaccarthy29 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank you so much, Sorynzar.
I hope I can get to know all of you guys better.
I just introduced myself, my name is Susan, and I'm very interested in Radionics. I started reading some books. I am having a hard time with the stick, so I would like to know how to include the galvanic skin test meter to a Radionics Box, please, or is it even possible?

Thank you so much,

S :)

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi Susan, welcome to the forum. Joseph and myself have posted a reply to your introductory post, so hopefully you can have a look as it explains the stick pad, and the galvanic tester.

Return to “Introductions”