Hello

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Wyatt

Hello

Postby Wyatt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi. My name is Wyatt and I am currently 23 years old. I have been fascinated by radionics for quite some time now because, as I child, I was taken to a chiropractor/nutritionist who was also a radionics practitioner. Now, as an adult, I have become interested in the topic again. As I'm sure many of you already know, when searching about radionics on the internet there is a lot of nonsense that pops up as well, and many sites have questionable products that may not even work. This place seems like a good community of people who are interested in radionics devices that ACTUALLY work, like the kind of devices I was treated with when I was younger. What I would ultimately like to do is obtain a good quality radionics device (once I find out whether I can dowse) and begin testing myself for illnesses and running treatments. If anyone knows of places that sell good quality radionics equipment, let me know. I am on a fixed income, unfortunately, so I am limited as to how much I can spend. Anyway...that's all for now. Looking forward to talking to everyone more soon. :)

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby sorynzar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Hello Wyatt, and welcome to the group.

I'm pleased that you have noticed the questionable practices, and devices sold by some vendors, I won't mention any names! It's hard to recommend a low-priced model. Myself, and Joseph Max are proficient at building the instruments, but we command fair, but higher prices due to the quality of the instruments, and our invested time & Energy. If you are able to do a bit of soldering, and drill a few holes, it might be a good idea to build a simple unit to run some test with. I have a few simple schematics on my radionics blog, and there are others dotted about this forum. The only advice I could give with regards, to radionics machines, is avoid the high-priced plastic crap, made with cheap components, and perpetuated with claims of grandeur, You know the ones I'm talking about ;-).

Wyatt

Postby Wyatt » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Yeah...the claims of grandeur don't really interest me at all. I am more interested in using radionics to treat medical conditions, not to try to do mind control or something like that (although I suppose that would be cool too). Out of curiosity, what do you guys normally charge for custom making a machine for someone? It is probably out of my reach for right now, but it would still be nice to know for future reference.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Wyatt wrote:Yeah...the claims of grandeur don't really interest me at all. I am more interested in using radionics to treat medical conditions, not to try to do mind control or something like that (although I suppose that would be cool too). Out of curiosity, what do you guys normally charge for custom making a machine for someone? It is probably out of my reach for right now, but it would still be nice to know for future reference.

Wyatt, you should know that in many localities it is against the law to practice radionics for medical purposes, at least insofar as being paid for giving medical treatment. In many localities it is against the law to sell a radionics device with the intention it be used for the purpose of medical treatment (on human beings.)

I have never sold any device for purposes of treating medical conditions. I consider my creations to be works of retro-historical art, people use them for spiritual development and to conduct experiments in agriculture. Even though historically radionics has been used for medical treatment, people who make devices must be careful not to violate any applicable laws - not only the laws where they live, but the laws where you live, because both might apply.

Building your own device for yourself is probably not illegal anywhere, and for purposes of experimentation you might look into making your own Hieronymus Machine based on the plans published free by William Jensen:

http://www.wdjensen123.com/hieronymus/Plans.htm
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Wyatt

Postby Wyatt » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks for the info. Just to be clear, I am not at any time planning on using a radionics device to diagnose or treat anyone else for profit. I was wanting one strictly for experimentation on myself and maybe my immediate family members. Also, I have no interest in using radionics in place of regular medical care, but only as an experimental supplement to it.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Luckily, we have no such trouble with radionics as an alternative healing art in the UK. Most of Europe also practices it quite openly. France being almost like a homeopathy capital of the world! I am currently working on an instrument which is primarily aimed at radionics for healing, and will accept all base 10 rates. I hope to be able to sell these for around the £500 GBP mark, but it all depends on the final component, and material's cost. The input and output plates alone cost a lot of money to get fabricated. It will also need a period of testing prior to public release.

Wyatt

Postby Wyatt » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Very cool. Could you tell me A. what base 10 rates mean and B. how to determine if you have a device that uses base 10 rates? I have a three dial treatment device that my dad purchased years ago when I was going for regular radionic treatment so that we could do the treatments from home once we got the diagnosis and knew what rates to use. I am interested in, at the very least, acquiring rates or a rate book to use the machine that I currently have. I am unable to do any radionic testing right now though since I don't have a diagnostic device.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Base 10 basically means the dials read from 0-10. Base 44 machines like Ruth Drown's, read from 0-44.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am

sorynzar wrote:Luckily, we have no such trouble with radionics as an alternative healing art in the UK. Most of Europe also practices it quite openly. France being almost like a homeopathy capital of the world!

Homeopathy has no such problems is the USA, no matter how much the AMA and FDA hate it. It was "grandfathered" in back in the late 19th century. But radionics is treated differently. Luckily, here in California, the restrictions are not nearly as bad as other states for alternative medicine, but I remember that they busted Wilhelm Reich for violating "interstate commerce laws" just for selling people in other states his devices.

I am currently working on an instrument which is primarily aimed at radionics for healing, and will accept all base 10 rates. I hope to be able to sell these for around the £500 GBP mark, but it all depends on the final component, and material's cost. The input and output plates alone cost a lot of money to get fabricated. It will also need a period of testing prior to public release.

Let's just say that I can build a basic Hieronymus Machine for roughly the same price. I call it the "utilitarian" model. For a description see my website here:

http://josephmax.wordpress.com/2011/12/ ... s-machine/

What you use the Machine for is, of course, up to you...
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Hello

Postby sorynzar » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 am

I think we should also add that in each case an individual purchases the instrument, not the effects it is capable of producing. In this sense a guarantee can only be given for the instruments components, not its ability to broadcast a trend. That's the legal jargon out of the way.

With any luck the US will get it's act together, and legalise the practice across all states. What harm can it do? Oh wait, I just remembered uncle chuckies material!

Return to “Introductions”