Hello from newbie

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Kade

Hello from newbie

Postby Kade » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Just to introduce myself. I've been obsessed with radionics, psionics, for awhile(2 years), after reading Uncle Chuck's books. Of course they sat for a year before trying it out. Then after diving in i researched crystals, herbs, meditations (left it) went into radionics with little to no thought of protection. Built rad boxes using dowsing, contacted Gods(maybe) and spirits but now seem to have one if not many problems. Can't trust my dowsing, doubt my radionics box designs, doubt my dowsing answers(not really sure whats even true back to the beginning). So its back to the drawing board for me meditation, crystal layouts, protection(big time), and protection powder(thanks Sorynzar). Found your website, thank you lord, looking for banishment rituals, something to get rid of whatever i picked up. I noticed a few other people having problems, and wanted to know whats best to use in a situation like this? What works, doesn't?

Couldn't a sigil with "I will it to be that i am free forever of harmful entities, Gods, or spirits" ?

Should i first use Alastan's four step sigil strengthening process before trying it?

Maybe try Alastans four step with emotions strengthening, then the sigils...dowsing?

What a way to say hello. Life really is stranger than fiction. Thanks for this forum, Sorynzar, your posts and protection powder. Alastan, thanks for your sigil work and that great link Baptists Head (no brown-nosing, appreciation only). Thats a great way to start over, i just need to make sure that its just me, and not "the legion and me" before starting.

Is there anyway i could be a part of Project Sigillum? If a certain time period to be a registered forum member is in order, thats cool. I just need my dowsing, sanity and more cool tools of course. Like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" , all i need is this lamp, this towel and my dog Stupid.

Thanks again in advance for any replies, advice.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello from newbie

Postby sorynzar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi Kade, and welcome to the forum. I've moved your topic to the Introductions, but there should still be a shadow topic in the magick forum.

Protection is an issue often overlooked by most people when starting on the arcane path. Of course, it is an absolute necessity. You will need to specify further in what way things are backfiring, as this will help me to pinpoint what has been offended by your practice. If a spirit is offended, be it an elemental, or some other form of deity, they will usually cause things to go haywire. They affect chance, so you will find you are running into bad luck, etc. This is a general rule, and is not absolute. Moloch's powder will serve as a good base for protection from harm both physical and spiritual, but it will not prevent the effects I have described above. If this is the case, you need to appease the entity you have offended, by making an offering. Most spirits require different things. Offering it one thing, which is not tailored to it could offend it and make things worse! You will most likely gain good results by offering it energy. Call out to the spirits and offer them energy. Perhaps run an operation on your radionics apparatus with a sigil to do this so that they are not feeding directly from you. You will be out of it for a few days otherwise. I hope this helps you out somewhat.

Project sigillum is no longer an active section. The operation was completed a while back now.

Kade

Postby Kade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you so much for answering, low energy, back pain, insomnia, strange dreams, conflicting answers when dowsing even something simple like when will the mail come. I tried to laugh it off, say its in my mind, you know the only power it has is what you give it. I think it might be from using the lesser keys of Solomon for alot of my work unprotected. I really didn't think much about it until reading the beginning manual for The Bapists Head website where he cautions without protection they will make life hell for you. I see the choices are banishment or appeasement. Sometimes i get funny(scary) anwsers with the alpha dowsing chart, i tried programming with the mini-course on dowsing from the dowsing society to remove outside influences but i think specified sigils will be much more effective in getting the programs where they need to be in order to be effective.

So, ask the pendulum who's unhappy and what do they want to be happy? Will they then move on or keep making things bad expecting treats? What will happen if i do nothing, will it be days, weeks, years until they go away? I noticed you have a protection when you do you sigils, something like and will do no harm to me(thought i read that), do you add that to the sigil or think it as your making it. Do you work rads in a hexagram, orgonite grid? I just don't want this to happen again. I will try it your way and see what happens, i really don't have anything to lose at this point.

Thanks, again really really appreciate the advice. I'll let you know what happens if you're interested.

Kade

Postby Kade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 am

Sorynzar,

Man, it worked like a charm. All i could think was banish, protect, banish. Wow, i don't know how to thank you enough. I'm proceding very carefully now lesson learned. First thing i do is go over every post on the site archive. I wouldn't trade access to your website for a chest of gold!!!
Thanks again, you're a lifesaver

Kade

Postby Kade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 am

Forgot to add if you're interested, source came from a bezoar stone i had bought off of ebay when i first started dowsing 2 years ago. I threw it away after weird alpha readings, and forgot about it. Guess the source moved, stayed with me all this time.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm glad it's helped out. I'll gladly accept that chest of gold ;-) work on your wards, and shields. Construct some amulets, talismans. Look at clearing your space with a sage smudge stick, or burn it on a charcoal disk. A bath made with some Rue added to the water can serve to rid you of negative attachments, but it can also bring some types of skin out in a minor rash, so test a little first. Furthermore, classic protection washes work a treat. In the old days, they would literally was the floor with it, you can just add it to a spray bottle and get the same effect.

Return to “Introductions”