Hello, lite introduction

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Genevieve'sSuccess

Hello, lite introduction

Postby Genevieve'sSuccess » Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Hello all. Dig the forum.

What I'm interested in doing is with radionics/psionics. I would like to use it to improve health of myself, people, agriculture... or whatever. Also for basic manifesting, and spiritual attainment.

I have a symbolic Heironymous machine, which I have gotten results with. Mostly though, I have used energywork over the years for all of the above reasons and more.

Also, I have drawn the 'shield' by the Servranx brothers, and I am still testing that now. I have other things that I haven't tested yet, and perhaps some that I just did not give enough time to do their thing.

I have some orgonite, and a positive purple energy plate.

So there's some background. I have read perhaps everything on the forum on the topic of radioncs by now, and really I just wanted to say hello.
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello, lite introduction

Postby sorynzar » Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. We appreciate the intro. It's all too easy to get carried away as a forum lurker :)

Your practice sounds interesting. It is in my mind symbolic radionics, or psionics. If you have success with these implements, then you will find real radionic instruments even more incredible!

Return to “Introductions”