orgone electromagnetic wand

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
lopes

orgone electromagnetic wand

Postby lopes » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Hello my name is Alexander I new to this forum and I would like to ask if anyone can provide me with some info on how can I make an orgone copper wand turn into an electromagnet?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: orgone electromagnetic wand

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome to the forum Alexander. Is the type of wand you are thinking of got layers of foil, and paper? Or is it a copper tube filled with orgone material?

For the later I would suggest using a steel tube. It can't be stainless; it needs to regular mild steel. Fill it with the orgone material, and seal the ends. Wrap a couple of layers of magnet wire around the whole length of the tube, and power it with a twelve volt battery, or 12v power supply. The power of the magnet will depend on the amount of winds of the wire, and the thickenss/gauge of the wire. The thinner it is, the higher the resistance.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 am

sorynzar wrote:Welcome to the forum Alexander. Is the type of wand you are thinking of got layers of foil, and paper? Or is it a copper tube filled with orgone material?

For the later I would suggest using a steel tube. It can't be stainless; it needs to regular mild steel. Fill it with the orgone material, and seal the ends. Wrap a couple of layers of magnet wire around the whole length of the tube, and power it with a twelve volt battery, or 12v power supply. The power of the magnet will depend on the amount of winds of the wire, and the thickenss/gauge of the wire. The thinner it is, the higher the resistance.

Be careful when making electro-magnets out of wire-wrapped rods. A small power supply (like a "wall-wart" adapter) can easily burn out and even burn! They aren't designed to move that much current. Batteries are much safer, the best is a 6volt "lantern" battery (one of those big, square ones), which has enough mass to disperse the heat of a no-load condition safely. (which is why those batteries are used in school classes for electricity experiments.)

Here's a description of how to build one of these, the only difference is you'll be using an orgone tube for the core:

http://outpost1.stellimare.com/scouting ... agnet.html
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Be careful when making electro-magnets out of wire-wrapped rods. A small power supply (like a "wall-wart" adapter) can easily burn out and even burn!
Good point!
I'd use a 9V lantern type battery. Though I do wonder if a big enough power supply with adequate load protection could rip open an interdimensional portal! :D

Return to “Introductions”