My introduction

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
eugene

My introduction

Postby eugene » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 am

Hi, it's refreshing to have finally found an open and unbaised discussion on radionic machines. I first came across this field theoretically about twenty five years ago in a Romanian lead tantric cult who's founder claimed responsibilty for the downfall of Nicolae Ceaușescu using magik.

Then later in 1996 I discoved an actual production machine, the SE-5. While I have always had a strong facination and openness for all things paranormal, in view of costs, I always maintained a healthy skeptism.

I read through Don Paris's book “Regaining Wholeness” with a lot of interest. The ideas presented struck a chord with me. During 1996 the SE-5 was selling for approx $2000. I noticed the machine was being sold with what I felt were unneccessary accessories, the poloroid camera being one example. So I endeavoured (ultimately without success) to get Don Paris to carry out some analysis for me as a form of pre-sales validation. I would have been more than happy to purchase the SE-5 lock stock and barrell provided he could pick out some familar feartures within my IDF make up. At that time, I did not feel like gambling $2000 on a device that might end up gathering dust. In the end I had to shelve radionics until 2000 when I came across Karl Welz.

Unlike some of the posts here, I found his way of dealing with customers very transparent and approachable. He has been a good support without charging me cent including the software that goes with his machines. He was the first to say, results depend very much on the intention and mental state of the practitioner. He also seems to dismiss standardized rates maintaining all rates are subjective. I ended up purchasing the nine dial RAD 2000, and two dial LPOM 2000. Both devices obsolete now. Unfortunately, back in 2000 I was too impatient and preoccupied to put in the time required for mastering the orgone genertor. I have not heard from him almost half a year now.

A couple of years before the economic collapse (2006), I hit major career problems percipitating a legal dispute which is running to this day. In 2011 I decided to dust off my RAD with renewed vigour to see if I could use it to help me in my predicament.

Over the past year I have found that my success with the RAD, while inconsistent and varying according to my moods, has nonetheless been quite interesting. My legal dispute (against a well resoursed public institution) orginally deemed very weak (due mainly to my lack of resources) has now strengthened such that success is an inevitability. What remains is the level of success.

My operations have stayed away from manupilation or chicanery. I have mainly worked on promoting tranparency and exposing corruption and malpractice. One of the trends has been to promote astrological trines between Sun, Mercury and Mars, exposure.

Having said that, recently I tried to use an operation to get rid of a recent plague of flys in my apartment. I started the operation on Sunday. I am not noticing a dramatic affect as of now. I also used an operation to recover a lost item which was misplaced . This is what I mean by inconsistency.

I divide my operations into catogories thus. Relationships, career, legal dispute, learning new skills, health. I then devote all dials into different aspects of the above goals. I leave three days for each operation. The machines is running all the time. To date I have not felt any sense of overload. Although some reading here I have taken on board the operation to use magnet to clear the machine after each operation. I keep the RAD beside my bed.

What I have found lacking in the Welz machine is it's capacity for analysis when compared to the claims made about the SE-5 or the Mars III. Welz himself has in the past praised both devices. The Mars III and SE-5 visually look better build quality.
It makes sense to analysise a goal in order to know how to treat it. After all, we can broadcast a wish which may not always be aligned with the universal flow. As in attracting a mate without understanding the suitability of the relationship. I have no interest in becoming a god. I am interested in going with the universal “flow”. I say this acutely aware of the amount of resistance that has plagued my life in recent years.

I am intrigued to see that neither the Mars III nor the SE-5 get positive reviews on this forum. I am begining to wonder whether my success with the Welz RAD machine has had more to do with placebos than direct result of my operations. It can also be argued that my legal success has had more to do with the public scrutiny brought to bare into public institutions by the recent economic crisis.

In terms of SE-5 and Mars III, neither vendor have replied to any of my queries. Both machines are being sold through third parties seemingly without any back up support. Not a good sign.

I would be interested to hear any constructive feedback regarding any or all of the above. I still consider myself a novice and therefore would be interested in mentoring services. I am also entertaining the idea of a custom built machine.

I look forward to hearing back from you especially Sonyar.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: My introduction

Postby sorynzar » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi Eugene,

welcome to the forum, and many thanks for your informative introduction.

I can't claim to have any direct experience with the instruments mentioned, though I can base my assumptions on my own personal validations. The digital instruments are less affective than the analogue ones.

I only have one welz gadget, but that is not the best of qualities, so my asumptions are based on that. I'm still waiting for other people to send me detailed photographs of the internal workings of a fully fledged welz radionic machine, so I can make a better judgement.

Welz is right in stating that it's the operator who affects the operation. However, he does not claim that within his advertisements.

Having said that, recently I tried to use an operation to get rid of a recent plague of flys in my apartment. I started the operation on Sunday. I am not noticing a dramatic affect as of now. I also used an operation to recover a lost item which was misplaced . This is what I mean by inconsistency.

It may be more prudent to transfer a sample of fly spray on the input to a representation of your apartment on the output. This is how pest control was achieved by the pioneers of radionics and psychotronics.

It makes sense to analysise a goal in order to know how to treat it. After all, we can broadcast a wish which may not always be aligned with the universal flow. As in attracting a mate without understanding the suitability of the relationship. I have no interest in becoming a god. I am interested in going with the universal “flow”. I say this acutely aware of the amount of resistance that has plagued my life in recent years.

I like that idea. I have never thought to use an analysis instrument for this purpose. Most magicians, myself included, simply dowse the answer using our preferred divination methods.

As a rule, I find that a broad match broadcast works best. To simplify, running a trend to receive "more money" rather than a highly specific $221.48 cash only. If that makes sense?

It would appear to me that you have a high level of skill in being able to manifest your will. It may well have been placebo with the instruments you have used in the past. I can state that from what I have seen with the instruments I have built for myself and others over the years, it improves our magical talents considerably. For someone without that ability already present it will take a lot of self development to get to where they need to be.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 am

eugene wrote:Unlike some of the posts here, I found his way of dealing with customers very transparent and approachable.

No one ever said the guy wasn't a good salesman.

He has been a good support without charging me cent including the software that goes with his machines. He was the first to say, results depend very much on the intention and mental state of the practitioner.

As Sorynzar points out, he doesn't express this idea in his advertizing. It's implied that anyone can do this, easy as pushing some buttons.

He also seems to dismiss standardized rates maintaining all rates are subjective.

In that the operator is an integral part of the system, he's right. I do think that the long-time use of certain rate systems (like Hieronymus and Delawarr) by many practitioners has built up a morphic field around them that, if one can attune to it, are useful as "starting points" for specific uses.

I ended up purchasing the nine dial RAD 2000, and two dial LPOM 2000. Both devices obsolete now.

This strikes me as an odd statement, like saying that the guitar I've played for 20 years is now "obsolete." Does it still make music? Then how can it be obsolete?

Unfortunately, back in 2000 I was too impatient and preoccupied to put in the time required for mastering the orgone genertor. I have not heard from him almost half a year now.

Probably he told you the older products you bought from him were "obsolete" and expected you to buy new ones. But you didn't. He needs to spend time with his newer paying customers.

(snip)

I am intrigued to see that neither the Mars III nor the SE-5 get positive reviews on this forum. I am begining to wonder whether my success with the Welz RAD machine has had more to do with placebos than direct result of my operations. It can also be argued that my legal success has had more to do with the public scrutiny brought to bare into public institutions by the recent economic crisis.

Have a look at this thread that discusses the SE-5 and the Digitron-D:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=153

In terms of SE-5 and Mars III, neither vendor have replied to any of my queries. Both machines are being sold through third parties seemingly without any back up support. Not a good sign.

Indeed it isn't!

I would be interested to hear any constructive feedback regarding any or all of the above. I still consider myself a novice and therefore would be interested in mentoring services. I am also entertaining the idea of a custom built machine.

Now you're talking! He's one of us at last!
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

eugene

Postby eugene » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 pm

sorynzar wrote:It may be more prudent to transfer a sample of fly spray on the input to a representation of your apartment on the output. This is how pest control was achieved by the pioneers of radionics and psychotronics.

Thanks. Do you think it is possible to repell without causing actual harm.? I am a bit weary of taking life just because the pests did know any better. I will only go on the offensive if attacked intentionally.

sorynzar wrote:I like that idea. I have never thought to use an analysis instrument for this purpose. Most magicians, myself included, simply dowse the answer using our preferred divination methods.

One of the main attractions of radionics has been the possibility of introducing some science into divination. Up till now, my dowsing skills have not proven to be very unreliable. I have made seriously expensive mistakes using pendulum dowsing. Do can you or max make something with some of analysis capabilities claimed by the SE-5. I.e. Anything from supplement to relationship compatibility.

sorynzar wrote:
As a rule, I find that a broad match broadcast works best. To simplify, running a trend to receive "more money" rather than a highly specific $221.48 cash only. If that makes sense?

I always thought it should be the other way round. The more specific the goal the easier for the unconcious to manifest. Having said that, as in my lawsuit, I use sigils with my own hand writing asking for lots of money/best possible outcome. I also use representation of an astrological planetary trine (Mercury, mars, sun) to expose malpractice/corruption.

sorynzar wrote:It would appear to me that you have a high level of skill in being able to manifest your will. It may well have been placebo with the instruments you have used in the past. I can state that from what I have seen with the instruments I have built for myself and others over the years, it improves our magical talents considerably. For someone without that ability already present it will take a lot of self development to get to where they need

Thanks for the encouragement. I never thought of myself as a manifestor. But looking at it now I think I certainly have good at manifesting a lot shit into my life. I have a grand cross in my natal chart. Sun, Saturn and Venus in the first house. Life has been tough. But I know I have the power to raise above it, I just find it hard to trust myself my power. It's as if I am scared of it. Without going into detail, there have been abuse issues throughout my life.
Last edited by eugene on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eugene

Postby eugene » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 pm

JosephMax wrote:
As Sorynzar points out, he doesn't express this idea in his advertizing. It's implied that anyone can do this, easy as pushing some buttons.

Well, I see where your coming from. That's how I saw it initially. But then I realized every one needs to get paid for the amount effort they put in. He is operating in land of free enterprize after all. Is it possible to build a machines at affordable prices?

JosephMax wrote:In that the operator is an integral part of the system, he's right. I do think that the long-time use of certain rate systems (like Hieronymus and Delawarr) by many practitioners has built up a morphic field around them that, if one can attune to it, are useful as "starting points" for specific uses.

Yes that makes sense. So where do you stand on UK Radionic Association who seem fixed in their ideas(from what I hear rather than any first hand experience).? Do you think their courses can be beneficial?

JosephMax wrote:This strikes me as an odd statement, like saying that the guitar I've played for 20 years is now "obsolete." Does it still make music? Then how can it be obsolete?

I agree with you. I used the term obolete very loosely. Those donut organite machines superceded my RAD. I assumed there must be at least a few functional improvements with each new generation. I see that you do not rate his idea organite at all. Please confirm.

JosephMax wrote:Probably he told you the older products you bought from him were "obsolete" and expected you to buy new ones. But you didn't. He needs to spend time with his newer paying customers.

As I mentioned, quite the contrary. You would think ten years after my initial purchase he would be pushing the latest machines on me. In actual fact he literally disuaded me against spending another penny until I mastered my existing machine. He even let me have software for free. Although, I do remember others around him charging an arm and a leg to perform magik operations. I had the good sense to stay away.
Last edited by eugene on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

it possible to build a machines at affordable prices?

If they are mass produced on production lines, with cheap components, and dodgy circuits, you can sell them for 20 bucks a pop! Welz is selling a "machine" that has been built in the exact same process for thousands. It is free enterprise, but it's not great value for money.

I will spend months hand crafting an instrument, and people still think £200 is a lot of money! In a sense it's related to perception, Welz makes people believe his products are worth that amount by the advertisements he puts out. It's smart marketing, but dubious.

Yes that makes sense. So where do you stand on UK Radionic Association who seem fixed in their ideas(from what I hear rather than any first hand experience).? Do you think their courses can be beneficial?

They offer a good basis for medical practice using radionics, that rules out most places in the world other than the UK and France, though I hear California is much more lenient than other states in the US. The UKRA is part of the old guard, and a lot of current members complain about their outdated practices, but as I have said, it still serves as a good basis for understanding the field.

I see that you do not rate his idea organite at all. Please confirm.

I do not rate Welz's Orgonite much, simply because I have had no success with it. Most modern orgone accumulators with the resin, and metals are on the same lines, so it's not just Welz. Sticking with the original work of Reich makes for a much more powerful orgone output.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 am

eugene wrote:
JosephMax wrote:

Well, I see where your coming from. That's how I saw it initially. But then I realized every one needs to get paid for the amount effort they put in. He is operating in land of free enterprize after all. Is it possible to build a machines at affordable prices?

As Sorynzar says, the mass-produced construction and inexpensive materials used by Welz should mean lower prices, but they don't. Of course, he's paying for all the web advertising, video production and hosting, and from what you describe, a fair amount of time spent servicing customers. So that's where the budget is going.

While at the same time, I've had people balk at paying an experienced craftsperson a higher price for a similar device made of fine materials that took many hours of skilled work to create, but who doesn't have a flashy internet presence. If it takes me three 8-hour workdays to build a custom-made device, and I "pay" myself $20 per hour - not a princely sum by any means - that means my "pay" is $480. Add the cost of materials to make, for example, my Three-Dial device at about $100-150, that's a $600-650 investment, not even taking into account the "fixed cost" of designing the device in the first place. And that's without putting in a profit margin. That's if I'm "working cheap"! A skilled carpenter, cabinet maker, or mason - or for that matter, a C+ code writer - makes far higher wages than that.

But I do have my clients and they know they're paying for the quality of the work and materials, not the advertising campaign.

JosephMax wrote:In that the operator is an integral part of the system, he's right. I do think that the long-time use of certain rate systems (like Hieronymus and Delawarr) by many practitioners has built up a morphic field around them that, if one can attune to it, are useful as "starting points" for specific uses.

I don't know enough about them, but if they're similar to the U.S. Psychotronic Association or the Tesla Society here in the States, then Sorynzar's description is probably pretty accurate. The "old guard" and frankly, a bit (as my partner described the Tesla Society) kind of "looney", in the tin-foil-hat-wearing sense of the term.

JosephMax wrote:This strikes me as an odd statement, like saying that the guitar I've played for 20 years is now "obsolete." Does it still make music? Then how can it be obsolete?

I agree with you. I used the term obolete very loosely. Those donut organite machines superceded my RAD. I assumed there must be at least a few functional improvements with each new generation. I see that you do not rate his idea organite at all. Please confirm.

Sorynzar and I are of the same mind in this, that devices made to original Reich specifications are better.

JosephMax wrote:Probably he told you the older products you bought from him were "obsolete" and expected you to buy new ones. But you didn't. He needs to spend time with his newer paying customers.

As I mentioned, quite the contrary. You would think ten years after my initial purchase he would be pushing the latest machines on me. In actual fact he literally disuaded me against spending another penny until I mastered my existing machine. He even let me have software for free. Although, I do remember others around him charging an arm and a leg to perform magik operations. I had the good sense to stay away.

It's good to hear that the man is displaying some integrity. His marketing tends to leave the opposite impression.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Introductions”