Hello

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
correction

Hello

Postby correction » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Hello everyone I am most certainly new to this forum and if it wasn't for Joe I would not have known this existed. I am a retired "Corrections Officer" in Minnesota with nothing but time on my hands...My passion has always been using my old Hieronymus Medical Analyzer that was built for me by Bill in Washington State. I found over the years without the Chi energy coming from me it lacked very much so. It was my hopes that I could find something similar to get built by someone who knows what they are doing and talking about and I found him here. I was ready to buy a RAD 5 because of all the hype I read all over the web but being 54 years old and having been there and done that I felt there was something missing something not being unveiled. So I took the chance of searching outside the box and found what I believe is a true and honest forum of honest and serious seekers and researchers wanting the same thing I am wanting that is to better ourselves and our world if possible. I read Joe's site and the beautiful work he does on his devices I congratulate him on his perfection. But after looking at the devices I wanted more than just something pretty I wanted to be able to have the machines help me with my "Chi" as well. People its hard to find perfection and something that actually works on the web because so few of people sell these for one and those that do; claim everything under the sun.

Thanks to the moderator of this board Mr. Sorynzar who seems equally talented and wise and Joe with these two men I can only see people like us actually bringing our dreams into reality. As for me, I am interested in the "spiritual" side of the house when using the HM if I have enough chi, I do balance other people but not as much these days I only balance my wife and I. I want to learn from all of you one never gets tired of becoming a better individual who is wiling to know he doesn't know everything! Thanks everyone and I hope I can be helpful to all of you in the days to come.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby sorynzar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello correction, and welcome to the forum. Joesph makes some good instruments, so you certainly went to the right place. I know what you mean about chi. I feel that you may need more than just a radionic, or psychotronic instrument.

JosephMax

Re: Hello

Postby JosephMax » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:55 am

Glad you made it over here, correction!

Remember, an instrument is only as good as the player.

I've got some ideas, we'll be talking soon!
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Introductions”