Hi, this is Jean

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Jean

Hi, this is Jean

Postby Jean » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm fairly new to Radionics and don't know much about electronics so this forum and your websites have been extremely helpful to me. I first got interested in these things when I read a book called "The Secret Life of Plants" and first heard of using a radionics instrument to treat crops without using pesticides simply by broadcasting a waveform of the pesticide. From there I built a wishing machine from reading Stines book. I had very good results with that. My son was attending college at the time and laughed at this until I put something in the machine for him and it worked so well he was amazed. That was 10 years ago, he graduated with a degree in astrophysics and still asks me to put things in the wish machine for him. All the quantum stuff he studied made him realize that these kinds of things are possible.
I started reading about radionics a few weeks ago and wanted to build a Cosimano type box. Then I saw the other target/trend boxes and will have to read up on the differences. The more I read, the more I realize how little I know and the more I want to do so it is a learning experience for me. Thank you for answering all my questions, I really appreciate it.
Jean

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hi, this is Jean

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello Jean, and welcome to the forum. I had to smile when you mentioned amazing your physicist son with the wishing machine. Indeed quantum physics is enlightening scientists to a new way of operation. Newtonian physics is still useful for building houses, roads, and the basics of a radionic instrument, but there are other types of physics at play which cannot be dismissed such as qauntum theory.

I hope you find the forum useful.

wdjensen123

Postby wdjensen123 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks to Jean for introducing me to this forum, the only one I am on, as my time is limited, and I am afraid of people in general. Hi Jean !

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Glad to have you here. We are a friendly bunch of people.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Bill, if there's one radionics forum you should be on, this is it.

We are crazy, but in a very friendly and compassionate way. And we're mostly makers, like you. We're all here to help each other.

Bill and I once handled a whole posse of materialistic skeptics on the "Straight Dope" discussion forum, where someone asked "what's a Hieronymus Machine, anyway?" If you do a web search for "hieronymus machine" the link to the forum will still pop up on the first page of results. If any of you check it out, skip to the later pages (or just look for my or Bill's names). It's a great example of how to discuss these topics with hard-core skeptics.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Introductions”