Hello!

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
mrdee0

Hello!

Postby mrdee0 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello,

Although I have been manifesting for many years its only recently that I have learned about the field of radionics, psionics and so forth. Previous to this my approaches to manifestation have been accomplished based on simple wish and belief and this I learnt and applied from an early age and has had relative success through the years. Although I seemed to do much better in terms of success when I was very young, but as I became indoctrinated into the education system and traditional science I started to lose belief in what I thought were silly childish wises with successes being coincidence and nothing more.
Then over time I have come back to where I started and I know this stuff is real! and now have come across the world of radionics. I saw all those expensive devices being sold on sites and although I could easily afford and purchase whichever one I wanted- I actually felt that I would not get as much as a positive result with a commercially purchased box. To me it didn't feel right have such a box being created by someone else, being touched by others alongst with the thoughts they were imprinting on the boxes as they were being built. I then explored ways of building my own. It excited me to think about creating such a device and the various components and design options open to me.
As a first box I decided to go with a simple three dial box with crystals, capicitors and an amp. Everything is wired in place and next part is to fix in the stick and witness plates. I know it will work great because I have built it and it is for myself. I will think of completing another box once I have completed this one.

Im happy to be on this forum and share and learn from others!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Welcome to the forum. Yes a self made magical tool is going to be much more powerful to you, than a "store bought" one. I hope to hear more about your radionic device.

Return to “Introductions”