Hello

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
vogelsided

Hello

Postby vogelsided » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Sergio Rayon. I am from Mexico and live in Guadalajara City. I am 51 years old. My natural language is Spanish so I hope my English is not very bad.

I was raised as a Catholic person but I have always felt suspicious about religion.

I am more interested in things that could explain better what "reality" actually is (whatever that is) and things about energy, frequency, resonance, manifestation, we are all connected, holographic universe, free energy, etc.

I am a student of Homeopathy, since about many years ago. I use it for myself and my family. I am always trying to understand the dynamics that affect health and promote disease.

I have no experience in radionics but I feel very attracted to it. I would like to build my own Radionics box. I've read most of the topics of this forum and now I have a very good idea on how to do it, so I will ask some questions to the forum soon :)

My congratulations and respect to the people that created this forum.
Greetings to all of the members.

JosephMax

Re: Hello

Postby JosephMax » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 am

Welcome to the forum Sergio (your English is very good!)

Radionics can help you in your homeopathic work, they compliment each other very well.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Introductions”