short intro

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
hanishn

short intro

Postby hanishn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Everybody,

Glad to be here, thanks for having me. Briefly, I became acquainted with radionics through the works of Gerry Vassilatos several years ago and have been more-or-less trying to wrap my head around his work since that time. During that time I have read through a raft load of books from Ruth Drown, T.G.Hieronymous, De La Warr, George Starr White, Duncan Laurie, and a bit of Tansley. My background is in computer engineering (mostly software, some electronics, lots of graphics and visualization). I put together a facebook group for those interested in GVs ('lost science') work and a blog (vrilblog) on blogspot for my attempts at reproducing bits and pieces of his work, and have aided in getting his videos all posted to youtube ('ray of discovery' (3 parts including a 2-hour medical radionics video), 'teslas new york', 'aura motors') and his various books and articles and audio interviews available in a digital format for anyone interested. In any case, I'm interested in actually building some devices at this point and look forward to some interesting discussion.

Thanks for reading this.

JosephMax

Re: short intro

Postby JosephMax » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome!

How abut some links to the articles and to the You Tube videos?
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: short intro

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Welcome to the forum. Some links would be good as it sounds interesting.

Return to “Introductions”