An introduction and an open letter to the community.

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
realityphantom

An introduction and an open letter to the community.

Postby realityphantom » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello friends,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for some time and have only recently had the desire to communicate with everyone here.

I come from a background of very conservative views on life and spiritual existence. After drawing away from the very two dimensional Christian view of reality I spent a large period in anger and hopelessness. It was only in the last 10 years that I really started to resume my study of the nature of reality and the possibilities of it's control. I live in a country (US) that preaches faith and obedience, yet the hallmarks of an order that controls their own destiny is everywhere. I found myself unable to stay static with the others while a select few around me took their pick of the lives they wanted to have, because they knew the secrets.

This observance led me to do much studying on anything from ancient Sumerian texts to works of Abrams, Russel, Reich. I have read and attended discussions of Chopra and Aubin and have spent time in the west discussing the nature of the world with natives whom do nothing but exist apart from our society. It wasn't until recently that I came to the conclusion that I consider myself to be more of a Shaman/Radionics practitioner than anything else and know so very little of the current community or those in it. I have read many modern narratives on the art and this has led me to modern approaches (Don Paris) and some rather eccentric ones (Welz) and the entertainingly bizarre (Uncle Chucky). From my perspective all those who participate from Drown to Tansley and beyond seem to understand something the rest of the world does not. They understand how to control their reality in what to me and them seems like a most elementary way, through technology.

More than anything on this forum I have read question after question from newcomers asking how Radionics works and with much patience the regulars here oblige and give a thoughtful answer every time in a manner that is meant to be understood. How does it work? Where is the electricity? Why are there crystals? Is it Magick or Real?

Magick or Real? When it comes down to it, can any one ever really know if something is either of these two things? A microwave in the 1700's would of been some strong magic. Heck even in the 1800's is would of been regarded with some mysticism even though electricity and telegraph were quickly becoming a modern amenity. What has changed in our society is the conceptual advent of 'science' or the irrefutable definition of it made by a select group much like the Scribes and Pharisees of old who crafted the manner of how faith and salvation ought to be conceived by 'common' man. It was this practice that led to reality being cemented into the psyche of modern man. This reality is nothing more than a mental shelter built on a turn table that men in position can turn to whatever view they want you to see. Drink this soda, eat this food. Buy this political practice, pray to this god. Fight this war, work in our factories. Do as we say, be thankful for your 'freedom'.

If I could reach any of those searching as to what Radionics is, I would say it simply. Radionics is the backdoor out of the charade you find yourself in. It is the ability to perceive reality for what it is, complete universal freedom without the dictation of other men as to what you are seeing. If you want plants to grow, they will, even in the dark. If you want money, it will come when you least expect it. If you want health and a better body it will be delivered through your efforts, easier than you could of imagined. Radionics is your way of crafting your reality. Magick is your way of crafting your reality. God is your way of crafting your reality. Politics if your way of crafting your reality. Your career is your way of crafting your reality. Whatever you choose as your tool to shape yourself and all that you know around you, know that it is YOU doing the work with whatever modality, tool that your mind can accept the easiest.

The Radionics device is one of many tools you can use to see the Universe for what it is. It does not matter if you spend 3,000 dollars on an elaborate box made by a Geriatric with an Austrian accent or build a device from a Kleenex box and chant "Old MacDonald" while you use it. The bottom line is, if you can throw your faith behind it's practice then you have the power to move mountains and break walls down. Any one that would try to convince you that you will make more money by spending more with him is gaming you just like every other person that brought you to this point, on this forum.

As you spend another day looking towards the clouds asking yourself why you feel as though you never launched, made it and constantly spin your wheels even though you are so full of potential, know that others like you are out there taking what is theirs and making it from thin air using technology that can't be quantified explained or by most, believed. And all of this my friends is completely normal in a universe that is completely endless.

I look forward to discussion, I intend on always keeping it lively and anticipate the adventures we could have.

-RP

mrdee0

Re: An introduction and an open letter to the community.

Postby mrdee0 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Welcome!
I should have welcomed you earlier but my readings of this forum have been less than I'd like it to be. But anyway I enjoyed your introduction and hope to catch up with your posts on this forum. :)

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 am

Things are working, let's chatter.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm having trouble with Tapatalk, it's phpbb which is the main problem, hopefully I can get it fixed at some point so we can update things.

falcott

Postby falcott » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:57 am

Mr RP, I enjoyed your spiel, thanks very much :) The time was not ill-spent.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:11 am

I am glad you enjoyed, however spiel it was not...

I have spent the last year in intense development of ideas and hardware. I have been able to create devices that have (verifiably) cloned pharmaceutical molecules. I have reproduced pain killers, blood thinners and performance enhancers using nothing more than my devices. If you would like more information, feel free to ask. But know, that this is more than a sales pitch. It is backed by decades of study and research..

Have a great day,

-RP
Attachments
IMG_20151101_164735.jpg
IMG_20151101_164735.jpg (34.83 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

DocBuzzard

Postby DocBuzzard » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 pm

DAAAAMMN, son.
My profile pic was almost the Flammarion engraving because I'm basic AF.

Return to “Introductions”