Christals

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Anna

Christals

Postby Anna » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Anna and I'm from Germany.
As everybody here I quess, I am very interested in radionics and reading the book Vibrational Medicine right now.

I asked my husband to build me an radionic box since I am not a real technical wonder and he wants to try using synthetic cristals but I'm not sure that is gonna work.
Anyone here experience trying that and if so, what was the result?
Thanks.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Christals

Postby sorynzar » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I would imagine the glass style crystals would have the appearance of working, but it would be lacking something. Get some genuine quartz crystals and use them.

Anna

Postby Anna » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Thank you sorynzar. Thats what I said. I think there is a good reason real christals are being used. Something to do with a natural substance and frequencies maybe? I don't know.
How big do the cristals need to be?
I asked my husband to try and build something like the RAD 2400 HD. I would like to use it for distance healing.
I have been reading a lot about all kinds of devices but am getting rather confused about all the info and the contradictions in it.

Thanks for your time.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 am

Hi Anna,

I suppose synthetic crystals could work to a point. The biggest problem would be, qualifying if the crystals resonate with the holographic conciousness or not. Being that the crystals are being made from particles in this reality one could surmise that they would be just as servicable as ones created by nature in the ground. Where I see the big difference between the two is intent, the intent of men as they create the synthetic crystal could be counter productive, even harmful in some cases. I feel the energy in the forming of crystals naturally is even, balanced and pure. As far as the size, I do not think it really matters. I have been able to open up tunnels in reality and pull information from them using very small crystals. I thing it is merely a matter of your personal psychic ability. Dr. Gerber the author of Vibrational Medicine makes mention of Radionics Devices being an extension of their user's conciousness, a physical reprisentation of an otherwise invisible, intangible action.

I hope this helps!

-RP

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 am

Quartz crystal has an unusual property whereby it aligns with quantum fields of information. If you imagine magnetising a piece of steel by rubbing a north facing magnet along it in one direction the steel lattice (also a crystal) aligns with the magnetic field causing it to become polarised and thus magnetic.

The quartz crystal works in a similar manner, though it reacts to quantum fields and consciousness. In essence the quartz is a consciousness and/or quantum storage device.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 am

Personally I don't like any of the Welz stuff, overrated and crude in my opinion.

The crystals can be any size you like, I used to use fairly large ones, but have moved onto smaller ones after getting a good deal from a supplier and they work just as well, if not better!

Anna

Postby Anna » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Tnx RP and sorynzar. That is helpful.
sorynzar, if you don't mind, which device could/would you recommend?

My husband is asking what kind of coils he should use. Something to do with windings?
Is there a schedule anywhere on this site were he can find that info and can see how to build a radionic device?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:56 pm

There are a number of devices on the market, though I can't recommend a specific one. Check out Joseph's six dial to base an instrument on.

As for windings a lot of us prefer to use multiples of three, 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.

Anna

Postby Anna » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks, I'll tell him :)
I will check out the Joseph device. Never heard of it.

Anna

Postby Anna » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Help me out here please. Joseph who? Have been looking for a Joseph device but did not come up with anything useful. :?

Return to “Introductions”