neophyte

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
johnniethorntonjr

neophyte

Postby johnniethorntonjr » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:51 am

Saw Sorynzar on the Rife forum and since I knew nothing about radionics, I had to come over and join. I have cancer (stage 4 renal cell carcinoma) and looking for all venues, avenues and reviews to find a way to overcome this disease. I am overly religious but don't allow it to enter my posts as to no offend others but believe that intelligent design leads us to such opportunities and discoveries. Don't really want to argue the point, so accept my apology if I have offended your intelligence. I have spent 32 years in education and just retired. So I have time for a new hobby and this is the one I have chosen at this time. So hello everyone, I am the neophyte and willing to learn and listen.

realityphantom

Re: neophyte

Postby realityphantom » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 am

Welcome to the Forum! I have not been here long but everyone seems very agreeable and there seems to be a fair bit of exchange and ideas here, much more than other "Radionics" forums I have seen. I am sorry to hear of your affliction but encourage you to let go of it while you study Radionics.

Have a great day!

-RP

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:57 am

Yes welcome to the forum. Hopefully we can help you restore your body to health. There are a variety of complimentary treatments for carcinomas, I'd suggest a multi pronged approach with radionics and Rife being a part of it.

johnniethorntonjr

Postby johnniethorntonjr » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Sorynzar, what radionics should I consider for my carcinoma. I have been using spooky 2 since it came out and have a GB4000 + MOPA and an older model beamray light and sound machine with plasma tube. What do I need as far as Radionics?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Is the Rife plasma working? Have you tried spooky contact mode? A friend of mine uses a contact mode device I built for him to treat his carcinoma and he says it works well.

With radionics you can create remedies, or balance your condition. What instrument do you have? You can tune into your condition with a sample and set a balance rate on the tuning dials. With an instrument like the wickenden device v.02 you can simply flip the remedy switch which creates a physical reversal or the input signal containing the disease sample information. The remedy signal programmed into a vial of water and taken daily will help to balance the disease within the body.

There are also people offering distance radionics therapy and I can put you in touch with someone who does a really good job.

johnniethorntonjr

Postby johnniethorntonjr » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 pm

have been using Spooky and now Spooky2 in remote settings but have not seen any changes that I know of but no decline either. I have no radionics instruments at this time. Didn't know anything about it until I began to read this forum. Still pretty much in the dark and looking for the light. Would be interested in distance radionics therapy or possibly purchasing an instrument of my own.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:50 am

I'd recommend spooky in contact mode. For distance therapy you can try Elaine and David over at http://www.smartholistics.co.uk/

If you would like to purchase an instrument I'm working on the Wickenden Device V.02. There's also Joseph Max (Aetheric Arts Laboratories) and Shawn Byrd (SWB Instruments) that I'd recommend.

Return to “Introductions”