Greetings enigmas

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
ParanoidJester

Greetings enigmas

Postby ParanoidJester » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello,

I'm PJ the Paranoid Jester... my research into paranormal abilities began 10 years ago and I have since been studying scalar waves, torsion fields, orgone and radionics. I've been trying to pinpoint the actual "cosmic energy" needed to fuel the psi phenomenon itself, but I can't seem to get a grasp on how it works.

Someone I knew from a long time ago had a hyperdimensional resonator by Steven Gibbs, which is basically an advanced radionics machine. He was able to ask it yes/no questions regarding future events - my job, my stocks, etc. It was fascinating... he was spot on with all of them. Putting a quartz crystal in the machines "well", putting the handle-thing to the solar plexus chakra (or sacral, I forget) and then scratching the plate where if it sticks, it is a yes - if it doesn't stick, it's a no (or vice versa).

I'm just here to see what you guys found out regarding these things and I'll share what I know as well.

Thanks
PJ

realityphantom

Re: Greetings enigmas

Postby realityphantom » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:00 am

The HDR is a black box, is a black box, is a black box. As with all Radions/Psionics it is up to the user, it is just a physical representation of your abilities. As far as the cosmic energy I'd suggest prayer or the like.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk

ParanoidJester

Postby ParanoidJester » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Hello,

Well I don't have any psi abilities myself. Actually.... when I was three years old, I was clairvoyant but then it disappeared when I was four. I guess it means that if you are not already able to do something psionic to begin with, the HDR and all won't do anything for you, yes?

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 am

Well...
This is indeed a field where even the "Authorities" can't speak as one. From my experience, the HDR is a rather basic block box that came with some curious coils. But I am sure it is much better wealth manifestation device for Steve Gibbs than a time machine..
I wouldn't get into the habit of saying that you don't have psychic abilities.. You clearly do, you said so yourself. We never just "lose it". Tell me, do you Lucid Dream?

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:55 am

ImageI don't want to come across as being steering in any way...

I have very set discoveries that cannot be shaken...

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 pm

I agree with you reality phantom. Everyone has some psi ability though, that how the machines help to tap into it.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:15 am

PJ,

I found this link that kind of explains the HDR from an objective perspective:
http://superhdr.blogspot.com/
You may have seen it before but it is worth a read. It might answer your questions.

Excerpt:

"I am here to say Steve maybe on the edge but he isn't lying to you! I discovered that you can time travel with the HDR and I had the physical experience only once in the last several years and would you believe it was frightening! Going astral time traveling with the HDR is fun and exciting and "SAFE"! When I went through the dimensional window where I lived not once but twice once going to pickup my wife and coming back is was nerve racking!"

My one disagreement with this author (And I have many but that is aside the point) is that I feel Steve is a bit misleading about the HDR and purposely perpetuates the charade that he is this hermit that shuns the internet and his HDR just happens to be supported by this eclectic group of strangers who chatter on forums about the new models without ever opening them up or building their own or sharing knowledge with others.

If you are ever curious about such things have a look at Steve Gibb's forum

http://www.timechatter.com

But I do have to hand it to him, He started with the HDR early on using curious parts and had entertaining marketing.. And just when you thought the world had forgotten..... Napoleon Dynamite, Need I say more?

ParanoidJester

Postby ParanoidJester » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Well I do thank you guys for all the data here. I actually don't lucid dream... could never do it. I barely remember my dreams - and if I know I'm dreaming, I wake up instantly. The "spinning around" effect that Stephen LaBerge spoke of doesn't do much for me.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:10 am

I'm keeping an eye out for this when its relased. It's a lucid dreaming headband, that monitors your brainwaves, and when it detects REM sleep (dreams) it flashes a sequence of lights, and/or audio alerts. The user has full control over the programming, so any colour lights, record your own message, etc.

https://iwinks.org/

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Mitch Altman of TV BGone fame designed something similar. I have found that some water, msm and melatonin sure do the trick for good dreaming.
Here is a snap of one of my attempts.. Not my best work but it works! :smile::smile:

Sent from my Chaser using Tapatalk 2

Return to “Introductions”