Hi , introducing myself, a radionics veteran of 35 years.

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
rturner

Hi , introducing myself, a radionics veteran of 35 years.

Postby rturner » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:44 am

Hi folks. I started off many years ago with a Copen radionics machine from the UK. Using a pendulum. I was making a living as an acupuncturist. I never got going with the radionics, being crippled with self doubt etc. Then I studied in Germany , the EAV approach of measuring the acupuncture points relating to the organs in the seventies and eighties.
Then Vega testing. All very successful. But it took me years to realise that all those machines purporting to scientifically measure acupuncture points were in fact radionics machines.
How did I discover that ? Basically I was using an EAV machine with a samples box , very successfully, for a number of years, not knowing the sample box wasn't actually plugged into the circuit!
Anyway, it all works very well once you stop doubting yourself and connect to the universal energy field. I had my own machine built for easy and accurate testing , based on the realities of this work.
Nowadays I run a very successful practice doing chiropractic , energy work etc but the mainstay is my Bio-Resonance machine for health analysis. I use a custom program for analysis. You can see it at www.999alternative.com.
I use a unique radionics machine which instead of stick pad or pendulum uses a resistance sensor set into the top. The signal is electronically converted to sound, with a blip built in at the top of the pressure wave. So you get a "blip" when it's positive. Think of the analogy of muscle testing with the arm. At a certain pressure the arm collapses. That's a yes. So a certain pressure of the pad of the finger on the sensor produces a blip. Works very well. Doesn't tire the practitioner. I have them made in an electronics factory.

rodan

Re: Hi , introducing myself, a radionics veteran of 35 years

Postby rodan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

rturner wrote:I use a unique radionics machine which instead of stick pad or pendulum uses a resistance sensor set into the top. The signal is electronically converted to sound, with a blip built in at the top of the pressure wave. So you get a "blip" when it's positive.

Hi rturner. that resistance sensor sounds like a good idea for a stick. Maybe you could post a pic of your radionics box sometime, and a close up of that sensor.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hi , introducing myself, a radionics veteran of 35 years

Postby sorynzar » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:33 am

Welcome to the group! That auto stick/reaction sounds promising. I've used something similar before. The theory goes that a positive gives a strong response and a negative gives a weak response. It works when I know the answer or can hazard a guess, but if it's unknown then it's no better than random! I'd like to try your pressure sensor. Do you have any to sell, or can you elaborate some more on how it works or give a video demo?

Return to “Introductions”