Greetings - Namaste

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
sweetmonc

Greetings - Namaste

Postby sweetmonc » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello

I am residing at Bengaluru, India.

I am an enthusiast in various alternative remedy fields and practice Silva Method and now researching on Bach remedy and essential oils. My academic background is in Industrial Engineering and been and continue to be good Java programmer. Had made good grounds in software field before continuing with life events.

Got aware of Radionics during early 2013 through a group that use Radionics Amplifier Energy Circle besides other other Energy Circle for healing and transmission.

After joining this group, various life events kept me involved in other matters.

Nice to return now. I am interested now in making a radionics machine and evaluate Radionics applications from then on. Not being aware of electronics and various components, I know I will have to lean back on my engineering mindset and get my hands pleasantly involved in making Radionics machine.

I look forward to you to guide in my journey to make and use Radionics and related technologies in DIY style.

realityphantom

Re: Greetings - Namaste

Postby realityphantom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 am

Welcome!
This forum has proven to be a great group of technical thought and advice. I always look forward to new posts. I am keenly interested in Homeopathy and Bach remedies as well. I have recently begun to order books on ElectroHomeopathy.. It seems to be a lesser known offshoot of Homeopathy in the west. I have been toying with the idea of enrolling in distance courses with an Indian college.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 am

Thanx RP.

Nice to connect. Whats the discipline of interest?

I am on the verge of building a radionics machine. Might start out in 1 odd month(s) later though. Will be posting in the Radionics forum on progress. Will require inputs from this group, may be even simple connections.

Would be my first step into electronics and etheric experiments.
Last edited by sweetmonc on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 am

It is a procitioner's level course in Electro-Homeopathy. Looks very interesting! I manifested the money for it.. Now it is a matter of just doing it! :)

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:04 am

Welcome to the forum sweetmonc. I look forward to seeing your radionics instrument develop and helping where I can.

RP, there's not a lot on electronic homeopathy in the west as most practitioners don't believe in it. They prefer the traditional method of physical dilution and succussion. Having said that there are a great number of UK homeopaths who own remedy makers so they must be inclined towards it in some way, they just don't like radionics! Funnily though a McGurk remedy maker is essentially a radionics machine. You can put in rates 0-10 or "frequency codes" as McGurk called them. It has an input and an output well, etc. on one model you actually tune dials to get a stick! However people stubbornly refuse to believe it's anything but a remedy maker.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 pm

When researching Electro-Homeopathy, I have found that very little of it really has to do with devices in any way and I believe the "Electro" is derived from one's treatment of the subtle energy system. It appears that the EH repertory is also a bit different. Instead of treating based on emotional temperment there is a focus put on bodily systems (Lymphatic, Circulatory, Musculoskeletal) In the grand view of it all it seems as though the two practices share a name and not much else..

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:34 pm

sorynzar wrote:Welcome to the forum sweetmonc. I look forward to seeing your radionics instrument develop and helping where I can.

Thanx @sornyzar.

Will start with collecting materials required, from mid November on or little earlier. Will post info under Radionics section.

Will start with first post soon about materials required.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 pm

realityphantom wrote:It is a procitioner's level course in Electro-Homeopathy. Looks very interesting! I manifested the money for it.. Now it is a matter of just doing it! :)

Hi RP

Can you send me link to the institute/person offering the course?

SweetMonc

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:38 am

I PMed you the information on the school I have been researching... Also looking around, I found the following sites that deal with Indian radionics/homeopathy devices..

http://vibrionicsindia.tripod.com/

http://www.indiamart.com/mvahealthcare/vibronic-equipments.html

These look interesting and for a moment I had thought maybe the IndiaMart link would provide suitable low cost alternative devices but between the cost and shipping it turned out to be fairly expensive.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am

Hi RP

Thanks for the links.

SweetMonc

Return to “Introductions”