Hi Everyone

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
ChakraTek

Hi Everyone

Postby ChakraTek » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Just been accepted by the admin, brilliant. I have previously dabbled in making Colloidal Silver machines, zappers and bio frequency machines. My latest interest is in crystal tech and radionics machines, I have obtained a couple secondhand am and now building my own, especially interested in the Malcolm Rae card system and its modern equivalents.
Thats it for now.

Lynn Rae

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Lynn Rae » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:04 am

Is the Malcolm Rae card system like the Copen EECS where rates and targets and potencies etc. can be saved/broadcasted and reused on a plastic card?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 am

The Malcolm rare card systems MGA "magneto geometric applications" is different to the copen EECS. It uses a wide variety of cards that have different remedies on them, but you can only use them for that remedy. The patterns are printed with magnetic ink on paper card.

Lynn Rae

Postby Lynn Rae » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks for the reply. I am so pleased to find this forum and the GROWTH radionics has experienced since I first discovered it in the mid ninties.

Return to “Introductions”