An other radionics newbie!

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
frolein972

An other radionics newbie!

Postby frolein972 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Frederique, I'm french (so excuse my bad english) and I come from the little french Island of Martinique.
I'm totally new in radionics but I try to do my homework lol. I've read all the Cosimano's books, french books about radionics and all the documentations I could find on the web from people like Welz, xtrememind, berkanapath. 'I know I have a long way to go but I'm motivated. I have suscribed to xtrememind board too.

The only radionic device I own is a radionic box from Dr Mulder (The powered one made of wood and with an antenna). I will receive her soon maybe this week. Since the machine was done for me, even before dr Mulder send it, I've experienced weird things that are not usual for me. Increase in intuition, raise in luck, very vivid weird dream, more positive mood, things come more easily... Don't know if there is a link but the difference is here. I can't wait to use my box!
I hope to built my own radionic box one day now my understanding of electronic is poor. lol To be honest I already lurk toward a chi generator and manifestation device like a rad 5 or a God caster we will see lol

I'm happy to meet you all and I hope to share great stories.

Best regards

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: An other radionics newbie!

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Welcome to the group.

Glad to hear you have had some good experiences with radionics. Remember to avoid any outlandish marketing claims. If someone is selling a machine that promises to be the best radionics machine ever and manifest all your hopes and dreams, they are probably scam artists. Also if the workmanship looks questionable, not worth more than $20 but they are charging hundreds or thousands for it then that is also a red flag.

Radionics is a fascinating field, but it pays well to do your research and homework before investing in some products.

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Thank you Sorynzar!

It's true that Dr mulder's radionics box look very simple but what decide me to choose this one it is the article you wrote:
http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/82/selecting-a-radionics-machine/#comments
I wasn't aware that you sell radionics box, I hope one day to be able to buy one from you. If you are willing to do one for me of course.
The only thing I don't know if it's this box contains orgone. Just hope it does.

The problem is that marketing is everywhere! Xtrememind and Welz have aggressive marketing method... I don't criticize but for a newbie it's pretty hard to know what a device can really do. I think I will trust myself since I can feel energy with my face when I watch a device on my screen. I've always felt energy this way. I had a good energy slap from Jonathan Goldman's device but so much people seems to be happy with their rad 5. Like you said maybe it's the placebo effect...

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:42 pm

If it works for you, then it's worth a shot. I'd always suggest trying to make your own. Out of the vendors listed, Mulders is probably the better one since he doesn't charge over the top prices. I hear he's improving the look of them as well.

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 pm

He is one of not too pricy for people on budget who want a radionic box. What is great is that you can choose among is three models. The nine dials basic box cost 195 dollars and his last model with antenna, audio input, orgone, nine dials, powered with electricity cost 295 dollars. I think it's ok. Usually the nine dial boxes cost a lot more money. Dr mulder told me is new model contains orgone but If you want to make it stronger you can put orgonite on the input plate.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 am

Hmmmm

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 am

realityphantom wrote:Hmmmm

I said something wrong?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:51 pm

I'd like to know how his powered one works. I imagine his 200 dollar one is a passive style device, with he plates just bridged by the potentiometers. Orgone can be effective, if it's made right. A lot of it like Welz's is primarily polymer resin which they class as organic! I don't know how Mulder is making his orgonite.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 am

Uncle Chuck ie just did a YouTube endorsement for Dr MOLDer.... LAME

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:23 am

Yes uncle Chuckie has helped him develop them. He told me that he is working on getting them looking a little better. Dr Mulder isn't the guys real name. Still much cheaper than a Welz and a slightly better build quality. I'm just not keen on all the PR they are using and claiming it's the best out there etc.

Return to “Introductions”