Hello from a newcomer

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
grandma

Hello from a newcomer

Postby grandma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to forums and radionics, but exited to start this journey. I want to purchase a radionics machine; the internet is loaded with different types. I would appreciate some guidance from people that have experience. I am also looking for training materials and would appreciate some insight there as well.
I have looked at an SE5 through a company called Little Farm Research, a RAD 5 from from Karl Welz, a Kelly personal model from Kelly Research Technologies, and also a group called Higher Power Technologies had several versions online. It is hard to know the best way to move forward.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello from a newcomer

Postby sorynzar » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Welcome to the forum.

From that list I'd only recommend Kelly Research Technologies. Their Instruments would be a good place to start.

grandma

Re: Hello from a newcomer

Postby grandma » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 am

Thank You for your response, it confirms my intuition. I will continue to study before deciding what would be best for us. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience, I appreciate the extensive amount of information that is available from your network. Our interests would be in small acreage agriculture, livestock, , etc.

Return to “Introductions”