Introduction

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Lynn Rae

Introduction

Postby Lynn Rae » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello rad enthusiasts,

I am one of several on this forum that are lately returning to the use of radionics after some years and am so pleased to find such a professional group with the decades of experience reflected in the postings. In the 90's I attended my first Dowser's convention in NH as a nutritionist, heard about agricultural radionics and the hints of what else it could accomplish. Very serendipitously, I acquired a Copen MK/12 instrument in '97 where I received a brief afternoon intensive and many manuals to begin my radionic adventure. I used it extensively for friends, family, animals and land until 2001 and do not remember any spectacular healing results, but then the health and well-being of my animals, my diabetic husband, myself, plants and our water-rich property has flourished all this time. Somehow it went onto the back burner until a few months ago. And, then[i] I discovered this forum where folks actually [i]MAKE these units.

I came back to it because I want to set some programs that address the miserable state of cosmic affairs affecting this planet and inhabitants. This instrument with EECS cards offers opportunity to influence way out there, and I am doing refresher work around the home with the well being of humans, plants and animals to get prepared for this task. First thing, I suppose, is to set myself some rates to get back more youthful & dynamic brain patterns ;)

From the good folks here, I am hoping gather information and ideas for formulating a running program reaching far into the aethers. And, something that hasn't concerned me before, staying protected while doing it. Does anyone have experience setting cloaking rates or other obfuscating processes? Any and all suggestions will be gratefully received and discussed here if relevant and allowed.

realityphantom

Re: Introduction

Postby realityphantom » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 am

Welcome! I keep meaning to respond to everyone and plan to in due time. It is so nice to see so many new people log in and chat! We have such a great opportunity to build a thriving scene and shake of much of the stagnation that Radionics has developed in the last 15 years. The Internet held such promise for the art but sadly there hasn't been any real changes or out growths with the art...

If I can be of any service please don't hesitate to ask!

Something I find useful is using quartz as a type of filter or trap if you will for energies that run counter to my efforts.

Lynn Rae

Re: Introduction

Postby Lynn Rae » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:29 am

rp,
Thanks for taking time to respond.
I had many beautiful crystals but have planted most of them at special water places in the Western Hemisphere. Some I have around my home and have placed in the lake water surrounding my isolated forest cabin. Periodically I cleanse them in the sunlight. I guess I should use some salt water, too, to purify them. I quite take the beauties for granted.
Perhaps it would be good to make an EECS card with protective rates to broadcast whilst doing rad work? This in addition to physical crystals. In fact, I could determine how 'far out' and what potency both would best be placed.
You see, how valuable IS this forum?? I have just figured out a plan of action due to thinking through my reply to your kind comment.

Return to “Introductions”