Hello

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
falcott

Hello

Postby falcott » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 am

Hi people, I thought it time for a (semi)formal introduction. I've been lurking here on and off for a few months.
I'm no stranger to electronics. Though I wouldn't call myself an expert I know enough to be dangerous with a soldering iron.
In recent years I've developed a passion for radionics. About 5 years ago I built a simple radionics instrument without knowing much about what I was doing, then sold it. Since then I started using a Copen model Y.
I'm also very interested in homeopathy and Bach flower remedies, and intend to build a remedy maker. So if anyone has a workable schematic and rates, and would be happy to share, I'd be very grateful indeed.
I look forward to enjoying my time here. Eager to learn, and eager to share what and where I can.

Lynn Rae

Re: Hello

Postby Lynn Rae » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:26 pm

falcott - I have a Copen MK/12 with huge capability which I tap little of. I have all the rates for electronically potentized homeopathic remedies as well as Bach Flower and the Schussler Biochemic Cell Salts. I know little about the electronics, but could your Copen Y be set to make a remedy if you just had the rates? My unit makes possible potentization that is not really possible with the hand successive method. I have the rates. Happy, here on this forum, has been so generous in sharing his extensive selection of Copen manuals and booklets. LynnRae

falcott

Re: Hello

Postby falcott » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 am

Hi Lynn, thanks for your reply :)
The model Y is primarily a diagnostic instrument that may also be used for broadcasting. I don't think that I can use it as a potentizer.
The Mk.12 looks quite potent, and is designed to be a potentizer. Very nice. I'd certainly love such a device!
So I'm still on the lookout for a homeopathic remedy maker design, preferably analogue. Otherwise I might need to resort to purchasing a readymade instrument.
Glad to hear of your positive experiences here. I'm grateful to be here myself.

Return to “Introductions”