Hello All

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Bioenergy Girl111

Hello All

Postby Bioenergy Girl111 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:35 am

So wonderful to find a community like this...I've been a EPFX/SCIO practitioner (professional Biofeedback therapist) for the past ten years but sold it recently to get out of debt, leave the drama of that industry and I've read on lots of places that it's just another "random number generator"...though it was amazing for what I needed and I loved it.

A new job situation (in So Cal in Natural Health) has me looking at other devices, and my co-worker has a Copen Mark III mainly for making remedies...which seems pretty cool, but doesn't ever use it for analysis, but also I've read mixed reviews on that one as well. Does anyone have suggestions of a better device than SCIO that does all it does and more? I am all ears...are there any Russian devices out there that compare?

Also, has anyone ever known of a conversion table from radionic rates to frequencies in Hz and Mhz or vice versa? I've been scouring to no avail... :?:

Would so appreciate any info...I have very much enjoyed reading the posts on here...thank you all!! :D

Wishing you all much Love and Light!!! <3

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello All

Postby sorynzar » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your practice troubles. Yes a lot of products on the market are random number generators. I think they base it on micro PK research done by SRI on random number generators, but it's not as straightforward as putting one in a machine.

As far as I know no conversion table exists. Rates and HZ frequency are two separate things.

Bioenergy Girl111

Postby Bioenergy Girl111 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks for the quick response, Adam, (and the condolences) I really appreciate it!

I got excited about the possibility of a conversion table only because I saw on some radionic website a rate for something like "flu bug" and then beside it, the corresponding Hz frequency...oh well.

falcott

Postby falcott » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi! There are frequencies, such as Rife, that are used to treat conditions, just as rates are. There may be a relationship but not a direct correspondence.

Bioenergy Girl111

Postby Bioenergy Girl111 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

Got it, thank you falcott!

Lynn Rae

Postby Lynn Rae » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:23 pm

BG111,

I am new here, too, and just as grateful as you are for this forum. I am so fortunate not to be required to build my own unit like so many here are doing and have done.

Re your reference to 'flu bug' energetic measurement and eradication of same via electronic means. I've had Bruce Copen's SK12 instrument since 1997. It makes possible my use of a witness and radiesthesia to determine presence of a viral condition and then to isolate the one or more of 15 rates listed for strains of Influenza. I will then actually use that strain's compensating[i]rate along with other supports determining which, as we know, can become a task with a very distant end point. I have an accessory broadcast unit where the EECS card I create - it holds 12 lines of transferable data - can be used for targeted sending.

There's undoubtedly more flu strains since I updated my Rate Books a couple years ago, and I could get a signature from a body fluid sample, but know no way of setting a compensating (opposite) rate for either broadcast or making a physical remedy with my present equipment. Perhaps a homeopathic nosode, but then this SK/12 also makes possible the design and creation of homeopathic remedies in extremely high potencies as may be indicated. They can be transferred to Rate cards for broadcast, placed into pilules or alcohol as carriers or into quartz crystal powder for broadcasting etc.

To further expand individualized treatment scope, it allows 12 therapy [i]levels
to be determined starting with cellular physical to goddess only knows how high, how deep, how far. It's a dizzying experience to quest too long at the higher levels. Fortunately, there's plenty to be done before rates from seriously refined levels are of use, anyway.

Sending this along hoping you might decide to explore more uses for the Copen scanner you have access to. it is my understanding that scalar fields and biofeedback frequencies are enough separate that their results are hard to compare. I have no experience with other radionic units - not even other practitioners - so cannot talk about other instruments except Copen's. I'd be interested to learn what others say about using their own Copen devices. I'm telling you, though, there are just not enough hours in the day to explore all the avenues that beckon in the field of radionics.

Kind regards from Lynn

Bioenergy Girl111

Postby Bioenergy Girl111 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Thank you Lynn, for your "feedback"...

I will be so excited to explore all the many avenues for dispensing this digital homeopathic information in the Copens devices!!

And yes, I agree...not enough hours in the day to research all this. So happy to connect with like minded others who are into helping spread the love and light! :D

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Thu May 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello!
I have been absolutely terrible saying hello to each person as they come here. So..

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

I am really curious about your practice. How is the public's impression of Radionics where you are?

Bioenergy Girl111

Postby Bioenergy Girl111 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi Phantom,

I am new to the southern CA area, so still finding my way around to the "public" out here, but they seem to be more open minded to just about everything here, including original music (as I'm also a singer/songwriter/musician) and getting geared to play in some of the small venues with my female music partner in the area in the evenings and on weekends.

Radionics is not a term that is advertised as a modality that I use...or that I've seen publicly advertised as being used...as the mainstream sort of frowns upon it (from my experience) and is certainly not understood by them. However, there are a lot of metaphysical and natural health publications in the area...and the closest I've seen is perhaps sending "Reiki" or "prayers" at a distance...and I am still in the learning phase of how Radionics became understood in the 1900s by the leading pioneers, and how the Copens device plays a role. Exciting stuff!

My practice is based upon Biofeedback and how individuals react to certain stimuli...and I use the art and science of Radionics to assist me personally to be the best practitioner I can be to help my clients. Hope that answers your question....

Return to “Introductions”