Hi Folks...

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
jbarb

Hi Folks...

Postby jbarb » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Just a note to say hi and thanks for the forum.
As a hobbyist i've enjoyed radionics for a few years. I use a rogers instrument mostly. I enjoy experiments in the areas of physical health and subtle body research. If I have anything to contribute it might be in the many uses of gelatin as a reagent, bacterial difficulties, and seven rays analysis of subtle bodies using two dial rates. I'm enjoying the many different topics that can be found here. John.

Ehrlingby

Re: Hi Folks...

Postby Ehrlingby » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Gelatin as a reagent sounds very interesting - would it be used for the intestines? I'm still in the construction/testing phase of my first (Hieronymus Analyzer) radionics-machine. The first thing I thought I would use it for when it's up and running is studying bacterial floras. Have you had any experience with balancing out destructive strains of bacteria with radionics?

/Ehrlingby

jbarb

Postby jbarb » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi, I stumbled on to plain gelatin for a few uses. One use is it's electrical conductivity. As the endocrine glands are electrical in nature, gelatin enhances their vitality and coordination like a gell cell battery. Also gelatin increases the effectiveness of any other reagent when paired together because it increases its absorption (think of jello shots) Gelatin also acts as a lubricating agent in difficulties like arthritis or areas that benefit from reduced friction. I have found bacteria difficult to balance using rates or frequency generators. The bacteria seems to morph or change it's frequency just enough to escape whatever frequency is broadcast unless you gradually squeeze it from both sides narrowing 2 frequency bands. Much better to use reagents and rates combined. There is one concentrated variety of grapefruit seed extract that will break up most anything particularly anaerobic varieties even botulism which outsmarted many other approaches.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum. I like the gelatin idea, I'll have to try that.

Return to “Introductions”