A Prisoner of Curiosity

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Thunnar

A Prisoner of Curiosity

Postby Thunnar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:33 am

This is what actually happened. About 30 years ago, I was living in Santa Fe, NM and working as a pipefitter for a local utility company. I blew out a disc in my lower lumbar by doing heavy work. The disc herniated and created horrible pain shooting down my right leg and over a few months, I gradually began to lose feeling and use of my leg.

I went to an osteopathic doctor who tried to help me for weeks with nerve blocks, injections into the disc area with extracts from the Pitcher plant, chiropractic treatments, and lots of opiate-based painkillers. Nothing worked to relieve the pain. After a particularly excruciating treatment in his office one day that actually brought tears to my eyes, the doctor sat back exasperated in his chair and told me to return the next day and he would "try something" to help.

The following day I limped into his office and he instructed me to lie face down on the exam table. As I lie there, I felt him brushing my lower back with something light for just a few seconds. He then said to remain there and he would be right back. After a few minutes, he came back into the room and instructed me to roll over on my back. I noticed that he held a small hypodermic syringe in one hand and he told me to open my mouth. For a moment, I thought he was going to inject something into my mouth, but instead he only placed a few drops of tasteless liquid from the syringe onto my tongue. He then sat down and just watched me. What happened over the next few minutes changed my life.

Within less than half-a-minute a strange sensation started in my feet and began to move up my legs into my groin area and lower abdomen intensifying as it went. I became alarmed and asked him what was happening to me. He told me to relax and wait to see. As this wave of sensation traveled through my body I realized that all the pain was disappearing from my limbs and lower back with it as it moved upward and finally reached my head. However, the most astonishing realization was that my mind which had been dealing with all this excruciating pain 24/7 for weeks was instantly and completely relieved and at peace.

I sat up on the edge of the exam table easily moving my body without any remnant of the pain whatsoever. The look on my face must have been one of complete incredulity. I asked him wide-eyed what it was that he gave me. He looked at me seriously and said that it was only water. I said it could not have been only water. He said that was correct, that it was water with a "vibration" in it. He directed me to follow him. I hopped off the table moving without a trace of a limp or the hunched walk I had adopted over the weeks and followed the doctor into another exam room. There I noticed sitting on a counter a small electronic device that looked like a clock radio with all the dials on front and a small hole on top that turned out to be a well.

The doctor took another syringe and filled it from a bottle of sterile water and placed it in the well atop the small black box. He then placed my medical file on top of the device and pushed a button, The red LED came on as he looked me in the eye and said, "If you ever tell anyone about this and it comes back to me, I will tell them that you are a goddamned liar", he said. I now felt like part of some conspiracy. He placed the syringe in my pocket and said to place a few drops on my tongue as needed and cautioned me to not touch any electrical systems while holding the syringe or it would destroy the vibration in the water. I thought to myself that would be difficult because everything has an electrical circuit. Cars, houses, an ATM machine, all of which I would touch before I could place the syringe in a "neutral" place.

I got all the way home and felt completely normal until the pain started to return in about 4 hours time. I reached for the syringe and ignoring his advice to watch myself in the mirror to monitor the dose dropping into my mouth, I used too much force and dumped nearly half of the contents of the syringe into my mouth. Within minutes the pain receded once again but I began to notice that my sense of perception was also becoming altered.

I had experimented many years before with psychotropic drugs including LSD, peyote, and psilocybin mushrooms and for a moment I thought the feelings were related. However, this was a much more lucid and nuanced sense of perception. I picked up my guitar and began to play complex finger styles and singing in keys that were normally difficult or out of my range. My thoughts were exceedingly clear and dynamic. I wished I could always feel like this, I remember thinking. A few hours later, the pain began to return and by morning of the next day I was right back where I started with the pain knifing into my lower back and numbness in my leg and foot.

I went back to see the doctor and told him in detail about what had happened. He repeated the process once again and processed a new syringe in the machine as I watched. This time, however, the solution had no effect and the pain never dissipated after that until I finally had surgery a few weeks later and the offending disc was removed from pressing on the sciatic nerve. I never forgot the little black box and decided to learn more about the subject and started reading Tansley's books. This all happened in 1986. Fast forward to 2009 and I purchased a Hieronymus machine from Bill Jensen and finally started to apply what I had been learning. In between, I had developed some skills with working with crystals and gemstones, notably moldavite and energy work using touch. Now, as I approach retirement, I am investing in some new equipment and planning to hang out a shingle where I live in SE Asia and do healing work in earnest with the time I have left,

Hope I didn't bend your ear too much. I'm happy to have found this website and appreciate the work you are all doing in your personal search. All the best, Happy Halloween!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: A Prisoner of Curiosity

Postby sorynzar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Welcome to the group, and thanks for sharing your incredible story of radionics treatment.

EmilyC

Re: A Prisoner of Curiosity

Postby EmilyC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:28 am

That is a wonderful story. Any idea on why the second time didn't produce successful results?

Emily
Stay at home mom to 2 crazy kiddos - learning together all we don't know!
http://NaturalHealthForLife.com

Return to “Introductions”