Hello from Mexico

A place for you to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself, share your story, or just say Hi.
Everyone is welcome.
Mxdanor

Hello from Mexico

Postby Mxdanor » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:52 pm

First of all I want to thank the administrator of this forum for accepting my request to be part of this community.

Let me introduce myself, I'm in my early 40's and for several years i was involved with orgone, coils and quartz, some times dowsing (nothing serious, just for fun), but i had to quit these practices because of my job and lack of time.
Since a couple of weeks from now, I felt the necessity to start investigating and pouring resin again to make some orgone, you now, with out an understandable reason, I knew I needed to start again with this practices.
So I started to research again about coils and stuffs and "by accident" I got to radionics and started to read about this topic. And is amazing the radionics world! it trapped me automatically, now I am reading every post of these forum trying to learn about radionics.

Following the sketches and pictures of the three dials radionics machine I accomplished to make my first radionics machine and i've started to make my first "experiments" with very interesting results, nothing fancy just simple tests.

Again, thanks for receiving me in this forum.

Best regard.
Mxdanor

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Mexico

Postby sorynzar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Welcome to the group! Please keep us posted with the results of your experiments.

Return to “Introductions”