HHG Ideas

Somewhere to discuss various projects you may have in the afore mentioned fields.
cp1

HHG Ideas

Postby cp1 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:33 pm

I figured I would start a new thread, as the UV/IR one was about to fly off track a bit and a dedicated HHG thread could lead to some interesting things.

Is there anyone working on compostable printed circuit boards? That would be handy for leaving HHG's behind.

What about a combination of a 'beambot' + HHG + 'seed bomb'?

Or just a beambot HHG even? It could harvest solar energy in the day and then once night falls send up a small lakhovsky coil on an antenna, small low frequency emitter, UV/IR/LED's, etc.

Or what about a beambot that has a electromechanical oscillator at the base, it gathers solar power in the daytime and you have it set to "pound ground" at a specific rate at night. :shock: :D

I have recently started drawing up some scribbles for a folding HHG.
A 5 point star will fold up into a 5 sided pyramid. 5 sided pyramid has 8 edges(a Johnson Solid). Pentagon base(all in all would of course contain the golden parallelogram) made of clear quartz. The star 'points' would be made using resin(orgone accumulator type matrix) with single terminated quartz in each tip of the point. Under each quartz point would be wired a single LED for each point(my initial notes state 2 IR, 2 day white & 1 UV). The resin area surrounding the quartz point would have strong flat disc neodymium magnets so when it folded up the magnets would keep it as a pyramid shape. A thin solar panel would be under the pentagonal quartz base so when its open it can charge a polyacetylene battery to power the the LED's. Small pure silver rods would be used so the swivel action could be achieved. The star would fold up to a pyramid approximately 8" high(20cm)

Additions debating still --> On the 'outer base' of each star point would be 5 lakhovsky coils powered by the same as the LED's amplified by a single toroid coil in each base and pulsed by a 555 timer.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: HHG Ideas

Postby sorynzar » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:25 pm

I have seen a number of guerrilla gardening and art tricks. The art ones used a couple of leds attached to a small watch type battery and a neodinium magnet. They would then throw the device up high onto a ferrous service and it would glow all day and night, you could possibly make it last longer by addition of a solar cell?

Guerrilla gardening uses a seed mix which can be thrown out of car windows on roundabouts verges etc. I even found a product today which is made inside a nifty clay grenade:

http://www.firebox.com/product/2700/Flower-Grenade?via=ser

Perhaps a similar clay like composite could be used?

What I think would be good to use if you wanted to go and do an all out guerrilla warfare campaign using these types of devices is to use something non electronic, such as a regular HHG using orgone resin? The metallic could be a large type, or it could be colloidal so it will be absorbed by the root system of the surrounding plants, increasing their own positive orgone output? No need to worry about the organic composite because it is surrounding the metallic composite in the form of soil.

You could treat a whole area using an aerial photograph as a witness, and a hhg as the trend and broadcasting it on a radionics machine.

cp1

Postby cp1 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 pm

:D I have been seed bombing for a couple years now. haha

Also have made some tower busters, etc. and are 'around' the area. :P

But I was thinking something...else as far as that first post goes. Something with a 'mind' almost. Robotic. Possibly going as far as including cheapduinos into the creation?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 pm

So you wanna include arduinos? It's complex, I think if you wanted something sustained for a long period of time, and hidden, but active, buying the device would be your best bet.
The issue is then how to power it. I have quite a few documents on free energy. One of them details a way to create an earth battery. Two electrodes will drain the surrounding charge in the soil which is created both by lightning strikes, and chemical process.

To get the part count and size down you could always design a simple magnet motor which would run continuously, and generate power when connected to a generator. It's something I have wanted to do, but never got around to it due to lack of time.

Return to “Bionics, Cybernetics, Mind hacks, etc.”