Knobs, Wire & Boxes OH MY!

A place, and resource to talk about various electronic components to use within your projects.
cp1

Knobs, Wire & Boxes OH MY!

Postby cp1 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Knobs, Wire & Boxes OH MY!

Postby sorynzar » Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for some good links. I have been interested in the Shakti tech for some time.

Alastan

Postby Alastan » Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Very cool.

I have difficulty finding certain related materials up north here, so posting links, even if they might not cover my area, is still useful.

Kmj

Postby Kmj » Thu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Thank you for the information!

Regarding the Shakti device - has anyone had direct experience with this? Or know anything more about it? It looks really interesting.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I can't say I have KMJ. All I know is that it's based on Persinger's experiments, so it should have a good theoretical basis for its operation.

cp1

Postby cp1 » Fri May 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Kmj wrote:Thank you for the information!

Regarding the Shakti device - has anyone had direct experience with this? Or know anything more about it? It looks really interesting.

On tv, I think discovery channel, there is an hour long show strictly about this "God helmet" made by Dr Persinger. They show people having religious experiences, seeing 'light' above them and 'fire' below them. Disembodied heads speaking of hidden truths, those kinds of things. hahaha No experience yet though, but I am sure you can find the videos of it on youtube. I just don't have the money to spend on it...yet. Hopefully it wont be 'banned' by the time I can afford it!

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 am

I found that American Science & Surplus is great source of interesting briefcases:

http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm/subsection/7

(Scroll down to "You've Got A Great Case!")

Picture 94.png
Picture 94.png (54.51 KiB) Viewed 3549 times

The edges are aluminum reinforced, but the walls are made of wood particle board, with ABS plastic covering. Lockable latches with keys. When opened the lid stays up at a 95° angle. The foam lining comes out easily without leaving any glue residue.

It's somewhat smaller than a typical briefcase, at 13-1/2" x 10" x 4-1/2". A very nice size for a multi-dial device, or even a small magnetron layout.

And the price is... $12.50! Like... wow.

I've bought three, and they're very nice. Not the finest "roadie" briefcase ever, but nice for the price. One's going to be the carrying case for my Three-Dial and accessories. I'm thinking of putting a Hieronymus Machine in another, optimized for agricultural field work.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Electronic & Psychotronic Components”