Mylar Holograms and Circles of Copper

A place for general oddities and curios.
cp1

Mylar Holograms and Circles of Copper

Postby cp1 » Sat May 28, 2011 7:56 pm

They are now selling 'metaphysical' jewelry and "electronic devices"(qlink) at walmart and the mall here locally in Southern California.

Power bracelets, mylar stickers for phones and so on.

Is this a sign that the 'common citizen' is ready to accept something like radionics? Or just media taking advantage of a scared civilization surrounded by innumerable amounts of current-time doomsday prophecies? Little of both?

I tried one of these 'power bracelets' once. I was able to stand on one foot and hold the weight of my 250lb buddy on one arm. I am 165lbs and skinny.
The theory I associated as 'practical' as far as 'how it works', was that whomever created it, is placing some kind of 'energy suck' that pulls your internal power and send back to them, then that power is retroactively sent back to the bracelet(albeit MUCH weaker) to provide an external 'force field'(so to speak) to give the impression of greater strength - when in actuality you are losing strength. Now, that is a pretty 'far out there' theory as far as 'practical' goes. But it could have just been suggestive and I am stronger than I think. :lol:

Thoughts on the mentality of Now Earth-people and/or the qlink/power bracelet/cell phone radiation blocker devices? They all seem 'hokey' to me.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Mylar Holograms and Circles of Copper

Postby sorynzar » Sat May 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Remember the party trick "Light as a feather, stiff as a board" It could be a principle of simple moments and equilibrium which make it seem that an impossible task has been achieved.

As for the Mylar, it's a good blocker of RF, so it could have some basis. The trouble is the mobile antennas are directional out the back of the phone, so the Mylar sticker will probably reduce the signal strength on the phone. It still wouldn't be that effective. After all the microwaves which the phones are picking up are in free space anyway.

cp1

Postby cp1 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:34 pm

I just got some 'plain' mylar and some aluminized mylar, a few small sheets of each.

What to do with it? :lol:

pelicanbill

Postby pelicanbill » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:50 am

There are many people who practice spiritual exercises who believe that if they mentally create a force field and 'surround themselves with white light', they will be protected from all the bad things out there.

Now... these 'bad things' - whatever they are, are probably intelligent energy of some kind.

So, why is it so difficult to believe that a device could produce this same force field and offer protection from other energies? For example in Radionics, we might mentally want to transmute all hamful energies into beneficial ones.

Religious people believe that the power of their God or their Messiah can protect them, and this is probably placing an energy force field around themselves. Our world is nothing but energy.

Return to “Curios”