Vendors to Inquire About

A place for general oddities and curios.
cp1

Vendors to Inquire About

Postby cp1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

I thought I had posted this already, but saw that when I tried the site shut down on me. I did save the post in my email though.

This is a thread to post vendors which we do not know or would like to know more information about.

I will start with a few I have wondered about but do not actually know. I personally do not know much about ANY of the vendors and would like to know who is doing what.

Berk-esoterik
enchanted works
hscti
higher power tech
future horizons
raydionics
guadua bamboo
phi sciences
kelly research
sacred scalar energy
xootoo
quantum balancing
cherokee gold
copen labs
radionicsbox
magitech
dr clark store

That's a start. Any info on these? Legitimacy, sales practices, etc.?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Vendors to Inquire About

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 pm

hscti = Karl Welz. You only have to read the google caption in the search results "leader of the world" to know where that's going. I have personal experience with one device, and it's appalling.

Future horizons = I have a couple of their pendants, there does seem to be a lot of stuff inside, but I am unable to open it up to verify their claims. It seems o.k. There are some poor looking radionics machines for a ridiculous price, which suggests an all too common setup, of cheap parts, workmanship, and promise everything.

Quantum balancing = They seem to have a lot of good products, but I have no experience with them.

copen labs = Very new age. They offer a lot of free healing sessions. Run by Derek Stone. However, it does seem to be profit over substance. The rad devices are not much better than the welz ones, in my opinion.

cp1

Postby cp1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

What about higher power tech? The "etheric telepathic blaster" is quite attractive. Literally, thing looks pretty damn cool.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 am

Kelly Research Technologies makes excellent, hand-crafted instruments. They exemplify the American-style Hieronymus-based devices.

Copen Labs are the inheritors of Bruce Copen, who passed away some years ago, and it's under "new management". Copen was one of the early makers of radionic instruments. Along with George and Marjorie Delawarr, Copen exemplified the classic British-style resistance dial "black box" devices, upon which so many radionic boxes are based today.

What Copen Labs sells today is a lot of new-age-y stuff, which Copen probably wouldn't recognize.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “Curios”