cloud buster question

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
thought_process

cloud buster question

Postby thought_process » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Hello to all,

As a new member to the Radionics Forum, I've got a question regarding building cloudbusters.
I've seen it stated that when additional crystals are added to the pipes it increases power.
I've also seen pictures where the crystals are wrapped in copper wire before being placed in the tube.
What I haven't seen and wondered about, or maybe I missed it, is it possible to create an orgone based tube with crystals in it that slides down each tube instead of the crystal going in by itself.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
T P

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: cloud buster question

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Thats a good idea. Combining the resin with quartz would help the piezeo electric affect, and pottentially boost output, The quartz does seem to help direct the output, so it may be beneficial to include both options.

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes, I was thinking about making a maybe an cylinder that held maybe 3 crystals spaced evenly, possibly wrapping them in copper as well. These would then slide into each tube of the cloud buster. Or taking from the above mentioned and making mini Orgone cylinders that would slide into the tube

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I thought I posted so hope it's not a double post.

The cylinder that I had in mind would resemble a shotgun shell, where the "Shell" would contain 1 or more crystals in a resin solution or the crystals would be wrapped in copper and contain an orgone mix.

Do you or any members of the forum happen to know if it would be possible to create a buster that could also be connected to a batter or trickle charger to amp the output or is that just overkill?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 pm

I wonder if it's possible to use a solar panel for powering an amp? You would have to rig it up to a battery charging system though, or you could use an ambient power module in place of the solar panel. There is also something called an earth battery which seems to be like a galvanic cell. Depending on the current requirements of the amp, you could use a battery, but would have to replace/charge it.

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm

I like both ideas, both solar and earth. I think both would be interesting, keeping it as simple is possible is key. If I'm not mistaken the buster is made to for balancing the energies, it seems like using a lower charge would keep a more harmonious cycle. Unless the area is so unbalanced a larger charge is necessary to bring the area into alignment.

provenant

Postby provenant » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 am

I've built a few cloudbusters, but always more the traditional Reich model, which does not use "orgonite" or crystals, etc. In a traditional cloudbuster, it's an array of pipes suspended in a moving water source. Just a five-gallon bucket, with 3 or 4, three-foot-long steel pipes suspended half-way into the water, and a garden hose set on low to keep the water overflowing the bucket is spooky effective at tearing up a storm front, or a sky full of ch em trails. They shouldn't be run full time though, as they can create a stagnant high pressure system that can create serious drought issues.

I know there are a lot of places that extol the virtues of orgonite, and mixing crystals and such, but the traditional Reich Orgone research is very real and can be quite powerful. Most of the orgonite/ chembuster stuff seems to have originated with a guy named "Don Croft" (now dead). His site was http://educate-yourself.org/. I don't know who's running it now, but if you read through the old stuff on the site, it seems that Mr. Croft had a vivid imagination and relied a lot on what I call UPG --- unverified personal gnosis.

Traditional Reich style cloudbusters work. Not sure that crystals and coils add anything at all, not sure where they would fit in. However, please don't read me as saying don't. Experimentation is how new stuff gets created. But the originals are easy to make and quite practically powerful without anything else added in.

Here's a good site by a serious Reich researcher, James Demeo ... http://www.orgonelab.org/ Though, be forewarned, he's very much against regular folks building cloudbusters due to the dangers of overuse. Also, he does not believe that there is any geo-engineering spraying going on.

cheers,

provenant

provenant

Postby provenant » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 am

btw, didn't really catch the date on this before I replied. Sorry if it's resurrecting a dead thread.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 am

No such thing as a dead thread around here. Always room for more information! Thanks for adding your comments.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 pm

So by suspending in the bucket, I could use the wood form from the template when pouring the orgonite?

Return to “Orgone”