cloud buster question

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: cloud buster question

Postby sorynzar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Do you mean to use the wood as the organic component thought_process? I find that the metallic and organic need to be physically touching to improve the orgone properties. I would avoid resin altogether.

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm

No Sorynzar, just the way to suspending the pipes in the bucket for the non-orgonite CB method.

provenant

Postby provenant » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 am

thought_process wrote:... just the way to suspending the pipes in the bucket for the non-orgonite CB method.

I use a small milk crate. It's nothing fancy, but I can watch impending rough storm fronts abate with fairly obvious holes punched in them.

My current strung together setup is pretty ugly actually.

Five gallon bucket ... Inside the bucket is this really small "milk crate". I think it's actually some type of shelf organizer that just looks like a small milk crate. It's wedged down into the bucket which leaves 4 small spaces on the sides of the square crate inside the round bucket. Into those spaces I have wedged 3 1"-1.5" Diameter thinwall steel pipes. (I think they're from an old standing lamp. One of those tall halogen types.) The pipes are about 2.5' long. Bucket's filled with water, the pipes are about half submerged/ half sticking out. I run a garden hose at a low trickle to keep a constant dripping of water overflowing from the bucket.

It's a mutation of what James Demeo terms an Orgone draw-bucket. It's basically the same principle as the larger, fancier cloudbusters. According to Demeo, it's the water circulation that activates the orgone flow through the pipes. I've thought about making a fancier version with a water fountain pump ... overflowing the bucket into sometype of catch basin, and recirculating it back into the bucket. The way mine is set up, I have to be careful that I don't run up a huge water bill as it just overflows onto the ground.

I can tell when I turn it on, even on a clear day as in a few minutes the wind will pick up in my backyard. It does seem to have a relatively short range, as it really only seems to punch holes in clouds/ affect cloud fronts when they're directly overhead. It makes short work of those long persistent jet trails ... erm, *cough* chemtrails. But again, only when they're close to line of site of the ends of the pipes.

The upside of my small ugly homemade rig is I don't look like I have some crazy howitzer mounted in the backyard, and since I have neighbors and an un-understanding wife (regarding my esoteric hobbies), that's a plus. Also, I'm not really interested in piquing the curiosity of surveillance types that tend to fly over my area. And I figure with my small unit, I'm not likely to cause any huge droughts.

Hope that helps a bit.

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks Provenant - maybe buying a pond pump from home depot or something could take care of the circulation? Even making it look like a pond for the wife and neighbors :)

provenant

Postby provenant » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Probably work great ... If one is somewhat artistically inclined, I think a great cloudbuster could be made to look like a modern art sculpture fountain. I'm more autistic than artistic, so my stuff always looks like hell. One thing though about a permanent install would be the question regarding whether or not there can be too much of a good thing with these rigs. But, if the theory is right, then you should be able to just turn off the pump, and the orgone draw/ circulation should stop.

I was playing around with an idea for awhile of sticking pipes in some type of floating apparatus that could be dropped in a pool, or a stream. My thought was that if it's the circulation of the water past the pipes that makes the draw work, then one could either move the water or move the pipes. If the pipes were in some type of bobber arrangement, then they would float along with natural currents and thus should activate.

A friend of mine who's into high level antenna design commented that he thinks orgone draw pumps/ cloudbusters are working like a horn style antenna, and that the frequency setting is the water. That the reason they aren't measurable on normal metering instruments is that folks aren't looking low-power enough. That instead of looking for EM emissions, someone looking to measure the effect on a meter would need to find some way to measure a baseline of the environment prior to activating the orgone device. Then measure again after activation. That the orgone pump is directly achieving a resonance without needing high levels of electro magnetic energy to accomplish it. Working more like a tuning fork, than a radio. Of course, the 64 Thousand Dollar question is how to measure a baseline of environmental resonance. So we're still stuck with a "what is it doing" question.

However it is doing "something".

(edited annoying typo.)

thought_process

Postby thought_process » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:03 pm

that sounds interesting. I've got a pool at my place. I think I'm going to take a look at what I've got in the toy chest. Maybe using those "Noodle" floaties, placing the pipe in the middle and life saver ring might make a good combo. I'll see what I can build and load pictures.
If anybody else feels like trying, take pics and load them up. Would be interesting to hear feedback...

Bluebark

Postby Bluebark » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:47 am

@provenant I like your idea of the small floating device. I would like to put up one of these devices to improve the area in which I live. But everything I read says that they are not to be run for extended periods of time. In you estimate, could a device like this be run twice a day as a cleaning agent? Or should the question be how many hours a day could be considered safe?

Antur O'Amser

Postby Antur O'Amser » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Don Croft is not dead.

Return to “Orgone”