True Organic Orgonite

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
JosephMax

True Organic Orgonite

Postby JosephMax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Casein-based orgonite.

One of my major problems with orgonite as a substitute for a Reich-designed orgone accumulator is that almost all formulations I've ever seen use some kind of epoxy or casting resin as the "organic" component, which never made sense to me. Those materials are not organic, they are synthetic analogs of genuine resin which comes from plants.

Reichian orgone devices use alternating layers of organic and inorganic (metallic or crystal) material to accumulate the orgone "charge" (and I think the resemblance to an electronic capacitor is not an accident.) Reich used fiberglas reinforced plant resin in his accumulator boxes.

People making orgonite today make the mistake of using the more common, modern meaning of the word "resin" as being any substance that can be poured or molded, especially the kind that uses a hardener mix. This is not "resin" in the proper meaning of the term.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin

Makers of orgonite all use some kind of metallic material - with Welz it's copper-powder paint - suspended in the resin, and claim the resin itself becomes the "organic" part, so all that needs be added is some kind of metal in the mixture. The trouble is, I have a hard time conceiving these resins as being "organic", since they're epoxy or hydrocarbon based. Yes, I know once upon a time millions of years ago, the oil that plastics are based on was "organic", but it's pretty far removed from being alive. The materials Reich used were alive much more recently and were in the original chemical form that made up the cells of the organism.

Casein is a form of plastic - the first plastic, actually - made directly from milk. It's plasticized milk protein. The basic ingredients to make it are milk and vinegar (to produce an acetate.) I think this is far more "organic" than any other plastic and will make excellent orgonite.

One drawback is that casein is translucent, its natural color is (surprise!) milky white. So it won't make those pretty-looking transparent orgonite pieces, even though some light does pass through it. But it can be mixed with dye to be any color, and I've seen lots of orgonite forms that were not see-through plastic.

One great advantage is that it is non-toxic, and the high toxicity of the resins that people use to make orgonite has always seemed *wrong* to me as well. How can something intended to move and amplify organic energy be made from something so poisonous to organic life that you have to avoid breathing the fumes while making it?

I'm going to visit my partner's lab space on Tuesday and possibly make some casein orgonite and see how it works out. If it works as well as I think it will, I'm going to use it in all my devices, even retrofitting the existing ones.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: True Organic Orgonite

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

I would be interested in the results of your experiments. Please keep us posted. Gatewurm showed with his experiments for me that it is necessary to apply pressure to the crystal within the matrix so that the vortex forms. Using the natural resin will allow this, and at the same time improve the orgone output. For now I'm sticking with my stacks, I have some awesome ones in the pipeline.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 am

It just occurred to me that a milk casein-based plastic material comes as close as possible in reality to, "it's a dessert topping, AND a floor wax!"

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 pm

It just occurred to me that a milk casein-based plastic material comes as close as possible in reality to, "it's a dessert topping, AND a floor wax!"

Haha, that's about right. Have you thought of trying natural clay? I don't have access to a kiln to experiment, but I get the feeling that it could work quite well. I'm not sure how the metallic component inside the clay during the firing process would affect it. I'm sure the firing process is at a temperature lower than the melting point of quartz so that shouldn't be a problem if it's included.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 am

Well, I've obtained two samples of casein to experiment with. One is in it's raw form, which has to be kept refrigerated. The other is mixed with glycol as a preservative, and needs no refrigeration. The raw stuff is a bit thicker, like yogurt, while the glycol mix is thinner, like honey.

The maker of this material uses it to make organic artist's paints. It's an alternative to oil paint rather than acrylic, because it takes a few days to fully dry. The reason so many fine artists stll use oil paint is for that reason - they can take days to blend, remix, and modify the paint already laid down, while acrylic dries in less than an hour. The advantage of acrylic has always been the color. It's far more brilliant than oil paint, because oil paint is pigment blended with linseed oil, which is yellowish-brown in its natural state. So oil paints are always a bit darker in tone. Casein-based paint represents the middle path - it's naturally translucent neutral so pigments stay bright, but it still takes a few days to set.

I'm also assured that when it sets it contracts in size, like epoxy-based "resin" does. So crystals mounted in it will be squeezed to produce the desired piezoelectric effect.

I'm also assured that the patented process that the manufacturer uses to create this casein emulsion cannot be easily replicated by boiling down milk with vinegar, which is what you see as the instructions to make the stuff "at home".

I'll have some time this weekend to play around with it. I've got some brass shavings to play with, some crushed crystal, and some crystal points. I want to find out if doing it the "Welz" style (not in layers, but as a mix) will produce a strong orgone accumulation effect. I've got a few expoy-based orgonite blocks to compare with. I'll keep the folks here appraised of my progress.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 pm

It will be interesting to note the difference. I cant see it working too great, though it is bound to be more effective than resin based accumulators. I maintain that the accumulator should be built with a capacitor in mind.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 am

The other design I want to try is a plate approach, but using the casein as the organic layer instead of wood or paper. With a mold, pour in a layer of casein, add a metal sheet, another layer of casein, etc. I could still embed a crystal through the center.

gatewurm

Postby gatewurm » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 am

sorynzar wrote:I would be interested in the results of your experiments. Please keep us posted. Gatewurm showed with his experiments for me that it is necessary to apply pressure to the crystal within the matrix so that the vortex forms. Using the natural resin will allow this, and at the same time improve the orgone output. For now I'm sticking with my stacks, I have some awesome ones in the pipeline.

I've been working with your stacks for a while now and have come to realize their potential. They are extremely efficient and fairly 'tunable' orgone accumulators. And when used in combination with the resin type orgonite, you then have a truly active device.

The resin type orgonite, as far as I can tell, is not an accumulator on it's own, but only a transmutation device for turning deadly orgone into positive orgone. It has to be placed in a heavy DOR area or near something that produces DOR for it to have any work to do. Resin type orgonite is an orgone filter only, transforming deadly orgone into positive orgone.

This is the very reason for why resin type orgonite make an excellent component to use in combination with orgone accumulator stacks. The ability of the stacks to attract and collect orgone from anywhere becomes amplified when used with orgonite, and now you have a device that will have only positive orgone as the output.

But most importantly, you now have a device that is no longer restricted by location. And that in itself is very big deal stuff because now you have a solid state device that requires no power that can be deployed anywhere.

And one more point that should be made, this resin that Joe has located appears (to my self at least) to be the necessary component for the construction of an orgone storage device. Very exciting stuff indeed.

I look forward to working with you all toward developing on all this.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks for your input gatewurm. The stacks have a lot of power. Personally I feel the transmutation effects you have cited are due to the pressure placed on the quartz material within the matrix. This sort of becomes the power supply, with the piezo frequency transmuting the DOR. My partner and I plan on trying some Orgone resin in classic HHG style, but using beeswax as the main organic component, and resin. We will set the matrix inside small glass jars.

gatewurm

Postby gatewurm » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm interested in working with that resin that Joe found, in combination with quartz crystals that are pre-compressed to very defined values of set pressure. Please post where could I order that resin product from.

My experiences from working with any of the two part epoxy resins or polyester fiberglass resins and the like, forced me to re-examine what was actually going on. Because I saw that using something as toxic and hazardous as fiberglass resin, really made no sense when I'm attempting to build a device that is for working with living energies.

And when looking again at why the two part resin was even necessary, (at least in how it appears to me) was to apply a compression factor onto the crystals in order to increase their radiant field effect.The resin shrinks slightly when it crystallizes. This applies pressure from all sides onto the crystals which increases their radiant field

It's this 'increased' natural radiant field from crystals, along with the other added ingredients which simply act as scrubbers, that are doing the work of transforming the DOR into POR.

So then I began to realize, that the epoxy resin is actually acting as an 'inhibitor' to the trans-formitive 'radiant field effect' coming out from the crystals. Although it was providing the necessary pressure to increase the crystals radiant field.

So I've stopped building devices with any of the epoxy type resins all together. And have designed a simple device for applying the necessary pressure onto crystals to activate their radiant field.

This device is a piece of pipe, round or square, with bolts threaded into them, that can be screwed down onto the crystal at the center, much like the way a Christmas tree stand works.

This device also provides the ability to have pre-set levels of 'field intensity' by how much pressure is applied onto the crystal at the center

This device also makes for the ability to have the radiant field variable. Just like the volume knob on a stereo. As well as acting as a literal 'on/off switch'

I call these completed devices 'Scrubbers' Because that's simply what they do. They scrub DOR into POR. And so I build them to be deployed in several ways but the main focus for them has been to scrub AC power and the more AC that you run through them, the more POR gets produced.

g

And then the matrix-medium that I've been utilizing to hold the rest of the ingredients had been 90 minute gypsum drywall plaster.
90 minute gypsum drywall plaster also shrinks slightly when it crystallizes and has no synthetic ingredients. I have had great success with this combination of materials

Return to “Orgone”