True Organic Orgonite

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
JosephMax

Re: True Organic Orgonite

Postby JosephMax » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I hate to say this, but you'd have difficulty finding this particular casein resin anywhere else. it's an original creation by my partner in this project. She uses casein to create organic artist's paints (which she sells commercially) but this is a formulation she came up with in her lab specifically for this project. You'll all have to forgive us for holding on to this formula for the time being, as it may end up being commercially viable for production of unique orgonite creations.

But you can create your own simple casein from milk and vinegar. There are several websites out there with instructions on how to do this. But to create what we're using you'd need some lab equipment!
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

RPX

Postby RPX » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Some year ago , inspirated from a site of Jhon Logan (someone can remember littlesmountainsmudge or some else) . Well, i'm Italian and whith all problem that have my country, i pleased to find some italia serious researcher that he have spede more time of tour lite to study the orgone from traditional "school" of Wilhelm Reich that explain that for accumulate orgone energy, the best way is to alternate a metallic foil with wool felt. The spessor of the material are discovered by experiment but not more thick and thin. The proble of the orgone accumulator is tha everytime the orgone is stopped swith into DOR. I do not thnk the orgonite work better the alternate of metal and wool. Sincerely i think that orgonite not work in any mode. If you want to do a experiment with a radionic machine you can use one wire connected to ground and another wire connected on one antenna.This two energies work togheter like a battery but is more diverse bucause if you use a natural energy you use the same energy used in biological entity. Someone some expert it would be understood what im to say :D .

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:29 pm

I think I see what your are saying RPX. I had it in mind to make a radionic instrument that was hooked up to the planet, so in lines with Tesla's radiant energy module, and having the instrument connect to the operator and grounding the operator so that the two become one.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm

I've posted the result of my little orgone experiment here, and I aim to add more to the device in due course. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/282/orgone-project/

orgone stack final.jpg
orgone stack final.jpg (88.87 KiB) Viewed 6035 times

gatewurm

Postby gatewurm » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 am

sorynzar wrote:I've posted the result of my little orgone experiment here, and I aim to add more to the device in due course. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/282/orgone-project/

orgone stack final.jpg

Exceptional work!This device is well on it's way to successfully constructing an orgone storage device, an actual orgone battery! KUDOS!!

gatewurm

Postby gatewurm » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 am

This "True Organic Orgonite" technology is some of the most exciting and accessible energy research that I have worked with so far, in all the energy research that I've done.

I'd like to share here some processes that I've used, to get a firm baseline understanding for the piezoelectric effect of quartz crystals.

But 'piezoelectric effect' deals only with electrical potential, and 'piezoelectric effect' is very limited in scope for the understanding of whats really going on. And has very little to do with how we will proceed.

So from this point forward I'll refer to what we are researching in the following process, simply as "The Radiant Effect"

Here is the set up;

Gather together five or six stones of different types (any types) and a couple pieces of quartz crystal. One clear and nice, and one with lots of fractures and not clear.

You will also need a pair of vice grips, or a small vice. And writing material to record all the collected data from each test.

Clear all the stones and crystals by washing them off in cold running water and dry them off.

Pick a stone and take a radiant measurement (use a pendulum and a chart, or any other radionics device that suits you) Don't worry about being too exact with these measurements

Next, put the stone in the vise grips and set them so that they are squeezing with constant pressure when locked, though not enough to cause damage or break the stone.

Now take another measurement of that stone that's now under pressure.

When reading this second test of each type of stone you should measure an extreme rise in the radiant effect coming each stone and crystal. A BIG rise in the radiant using only a very small amount of pressure.

Please share your findings if you run this experiment.

This process added to 'True Organic Orgonite' has a big future in my opinion.

gatewurm

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks gatewurm. I will let you know the results of my findings. I have been able to test a number of different types of stones as well, and actually measure a physical difference with them. I did find that there was a huge increase in the auric field when the mixture was still hot and cooling, now it has cooled and contracted even further the outcome is a much smoother signature.

gatewurm

Postby gatewurm » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:13 am

sorynzar wrote:Thanks gatewurm. I will let you know the results of my findings. I have been able to test a number of different types of stones as well, and actually measure a physical difference with them. I did find that there was a huge increase in the auric field when the mixture was still hot and cooling, now it has cooled and contracted even further the outcome is a much smoother signature.

I have designed a type of coil architecture that is extremely active at very low input.
Please check out this video of this coil levitating an N45 sphere magnet;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Kb0PHwbgY

I would like to send too you and Joe each one of these coils to use in furthering your research into TOOrgon devices (True-Organic-Orgon devices)

All that I would hope to receive in return, is that you guys would share here in this forum, any of the findings that you may have from using these coils.

If you guys are interested please send me a PM for where to ship the coils to

g

Rainsong

Postby Rainsong » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi, all.

I happened to have some slightly stale milk on hand, so I made some of the vinegar-and-milk casein plastic, following some basic online instructions. Fun stuff.

Haven't used it for anything yet, and my first attempt is just a puck with a small quartz and some copper. Of course, the copper reacted with some of the excess vinegar to form verdigris, even though I _did_ rinse the compound per the instructions.

The puck seems to have a fairly strong field, particularly around the side (as opposed to the two flat ends). When I say it "seems to," I mean that it feels like the kind of heavy damp-feeling "heat" that Reiki stuff feels like, to my hands. I have made no other measurements of any kind (objective or otherwise) at this point. Also, I don't practice Reiki: the aforementioned feeling is what other people's Reiki stuff feels like to me.

It should be fun to experiment with.

Cheers.

Rainsong

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

That sounds really interesting Rainsong. Keep us posted with your experiences. I imagine that putting some in the soil of a potted plant, or resting on the surface would be a good indicator if it started to flourish.

Return to “Orgone”