True Organic Orgonite

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
Rainsong

Re: True Organic Orgonite

Postby Rainsong » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello, everybody.

There's a dumbcane (Dieffenbachia sp) that has lived in my office at work since long, long before I started working there. Its leaves had been sparse and droopy for much of the three years leading up to this experiment. I tucked a puck onto the soil to see what would happen. Gradually, over the past year, it has recovered its health. After several weeks, it started to perk up. It's nice and bushy now, and the leaves stand semi-upright as they should. The addition of the puck was the only noticeable change in the plant's care or environment for the first six months of the experiment.

I do believe we can call this one a success.

Cheers.

Rainsong

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:31 pm

What type of orgonite did you use rainsong?

Rainsong

Postby Rainsong » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 pm

That one was a basic cheap-and-cheerful puck, of which I purchased a dozen online from a site I can't seem to find right now. The resin is a dark semi-translucent fiberglass resin. I don't know what type of metal is inside. The puck's roughly 2cm thick and 5cm across.

I had been planning to use the casein-plastic puck mentioned earlier in this thread, but I was worried about the verdigris. I think I'll tuck that one into an office plant and see what happens. There are a few spider-plants that could use a boost.

Bluebark

Postby Bluebark » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:53 pm

I have some questions about Organic Orgonite. All that I have read says that casting resin is the way to go when making CB, TB, and HHG's. I'm sure we all agree that resin is organic...carbon based polymer. So what I don't get is the conflict of info that I am reading in this site. I find treads saying resin is the bomb...and other threads that say resin just make "dead" devices. So what's the scoop. A lot of people out there swear by resin.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Resin is not organic by any measure. An organic polymer is a technical term, it doesn't mean it's literally organic. This why we looked at more organic sources. Reich used wool, wood and steel, no polymers. In the cloud busters it was metal and water.

Bluebark

Postby Bluebark » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Why do you say it is not organic? Let's forget Reich for right now...plastics/epoxies are based on oil and that's organic. I agree that you have to process it to get your product but it's the same with Bee's Wax. You can't just slap a honey combs between sheets of steel...you have to process the honey out of the comb then melt the wax and filter out the impurities. I would agree that wax is a more pure form of organic matter than resin but resin is still an organic material. A quick Wiki look up even states as much: A thermosetting plastic, also known as a thermoset, is petrochemical material that irreversibly cures.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Wiki is incredibly unreliable. I studied materials science, engineering, and physics. The tutors would always refer to wiki for material and we found no end of mistakes.

Reich was the founding father if you like of orgone, we cant simply dismiss his work. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Hieronymus found that certain polymers would block eloptic current, so using a polymer resin is probably not a good choice if you want to allow for free flow of currents orgone and eloptic.

Reich never made "orgonite" tm Karl Welz. He never even considered that it could be made with a polymer insulator. Considering all the tests he conducted, far more than and orgonite proponent can we not assume that it was for a reason?

The only evidence for resin based orgonite is ice fields, and negative ions. Now that depends on the polymer, and what minerals are put inside it. Then a lot of people are aware of how to measure ion discharge accurately so it's ripe for interference.

The ice fields don't seem to change from once change to the next. I need to run more tests on that.

Reich with his methods had papers of experiments and results. The Oranur is a prime one.

It's really clutching at straws to say that polymers and plastic are organic, might as well says it's ancient sunlight. In that sense petrol is organic as well. In a technical sense it once stemmed from organic matter,that's where the chemists get the term.

It's like someone discovered polymer resin for making pretty looking orgonite, then added that's it's organic as an after thought.

Furthermore the scatter of resin and metallic, doesn't focus the orogne, so it's a poor director. Whereas the layer assembly of Reich, amplifies it layer by layer, much in the same way a laser amplifies and focuses light. That also ties it to eloptic emissions.

Rainsong

Postby Rainsong » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:50 am

The polymer pucks certainly feel different from the casein-based pucks I've made. Even the direction of the eloptic stuff is different.

Hmm. It occurs to me that regular psionic "psi-stuff" affects various plants differently. And some plants seem to like it more than others do. Perhaps the stuff from the polymer pucks is good for some plants (such as the Dieffenbachia), and not for humans?

Just speculating here...

emlong

Postby emlong » Sat May 16, 2015 12:31 am

Wax works as the organic. To achieve pressure on the crystal use a "binder clip" from office supply store.

freodheric

Postby freodheric » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Please excuse a new member for butting in on an old thread, but this organic/inorganic thing has been bothering me for a long time.

Yes, long chain polymers such as fiberglass resin are chemically organic since they contain carbon, but all ferrous metals also contain carbon; hence organic by this definition. I am fairly new to orgonite, but I can't help but believe that there must be something going on besides Reichian organic and non-organic layering.

As mentioned above, Reich himself used wood and iron, and years ago my father and I got some good results building orgone accumulators using various kinds or wood with iron or steel plating. I have long felt that Reich was using the more common definition of organic as living matter rather than carbon based.

Return to “Orgone”