WIZZERS WORKSHOP

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
gatewurm

WIZZERS WORKSHOP

Postby gatewurm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Jon Logan's "WIZZERS WORKSHOP"
Very interesting stuff, lots of data.
Here's a link for anyone who's interested

http://web.archive.org/web/201009081245 ... ionics.htm

g

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: WIZZERS WORKSHOP

Postby sorynzar » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 pm

I've been doing a lot of aura work, and looking at the way different stones, crystals, and gems are interacting with one another and noting their behaviour. My partner and I were able to actually measure a physical difference using scales. I still need to check the aura of a compressed quartz. I have found that modern orgonite is essentially dead, the only flow I can see is my own bio field bending around it. We have to use organic materials to allow for the transfer of orgone, and metals to reflect, or trap/store orgone.

Bluebark

Re: WIZZERS WORKSHOP

Postby Bluebark » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:04 am

I am a project type guy and that site has some interesting things to read and build. As a matter of fact I have decided to make is Pulser using a big amethyst I picked up as my first project. Just waiting for the wire to show up. But I think I might find a device to build for measuring the properties of the orgone material. Maybe a Krilian device to measure/monitor the ionice discharge.

Return to “Orgone”