Orgone as charger

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
graidan

Orgone as charger

Postby graidan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 am

OKay, so I get that lining a box with panels of alternating layers of cotton paper and aluminum will create an accumulator. The idea is that metal attracts then repulses orgone, while organic materials attract it. Couple questions:

* Does metal exert a stronger pull, since it theoretically pulls the energy out of the organic layer and then pushes it to the next?
* How does it direct? It seems to me more like it would be pulsing, out of the organic layers (all of them) then back into them, then out, then in.
* If something organic is next to the metallic layer (as it's normally used), how does it charge? Will ONLY organic items charge? what about crystals, or other stones and minerals? Will metallic parts on an item (say the wire on a crystal pendant) interfere?

All of these are part of me trying to understand the theory better, so that I could build a charging box - put something in, it's charged.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Orgone as charger

Postby sorynzar » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:36 am

As far as I can tell metal simply repulses orgone. It the organic that attracts and absorbs the orgone. I see what you mean about the metal pulling the orgone from the organic, that seems like the only way for it to work. It's more to do with charges, like a capacitor.

Avoid aluminum if you can, it works okay, but something ferrous is better. If non ferrous use brass or copper. Starting out to experiment with alu foil should be o.k, it's cheaper than the rest! You need a beamer to direct. It's not an exact science, so we have to be the scientists and keep testing theories to see what works best. I cover some orgone ideas in this blog post:

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/282/orgone-project/

graidan

Re: Orgone as charger

Postby graidan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 am

Excellent! Thanks - this gives me somewhere to start. The bridge between theory and practicality is always a tough one for me. :)

Return to “Orgone”