Orgone meter

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
Cerinto

Orgone meter

Postby Cerinto » Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 pm

I found on the internet this scheme to measure the orgon, I have tried it and can not find any appreciable variation. Someone would know how to improve it or know one that works? The http://www.heliognosis.com/ company has products to measure the orgon and vitality, does anyone know in which are electrically based? Thank you

Encontré en internet este esquema para medir el orgón, lo he probado y no encuentro ninguna variación apreciable. ¿Alguien sabría mejorarlo o conoce otro que funcione? La empresa http://www.heliognosis.com/ tiene productos para medir el orgón y la vitalidad, ¿alguien sabe en que están basados eléctricamente? Gracias
Attachments
555ckt1ridisegnatook6bh (1).gif
555ckt1ridisegnatook6bh (1).gif (3.92 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Orgone meter

Postby sorynzar » Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm

You'd have more luck with a metal plate in place of c2. I suspect C2 needs to be a vacuum cap. I'll construct it when I get a moment and have a look. It seems to me that it just detects changes in capacitance, I wouldn't personally say it detected orgone, though without testing I cant say for certain.

Bluebark

Postby Bluebark » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 pm

This sounds very interesting...I have been thinking of a way to test the potency of my orgonite also. I too would be interested in seeing if this worked.

BB

Bluebark

Postby Bluebark » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:26 pm

This sounds very interesting. I have been thinking about finding a way to test orgone potency but still have a lot of reading to do. Would be very useful...if it works. Another box to build..

BB

falcott

Postby falcott » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 am

Would anyone have any guesses as to the specifications of the meter in that schematic?

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:15 am

I've seen one build with a Arduino. The capacitor is charged with pulses and the measurement is performed automatically every 30ms or so. But this schematic is nothing else than a capacitance measurement device (without the shielding).

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 am

Have you got more info on that Arduino one InBetween?

Return to “Orgone”