Orgone Device

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
rodan

Orgone Device

Postby rodan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm getting ready to build a cone shaped orgone device, using a large kitchen utility type of funnel, have to see what I find out there. Hoping to find a glass one, instead of plastic.

The reason the material the funnel is made of, is that I plan on keeping the funnel intact. Not wanting to use resin to hold the materials inside the funnel.

I think my choices of funnels are probably going to be 1) plastic 2) glass 3) aluminum. If I buy one, that is.

I could make a cone out of any material I want, I guess, too. But, for simplicity and time sake, I'd rather buy one, for now.

The material I want to use inside would be limestone, granite,and chert( silicone quartz ), to start off with. I have access to all gradation sizes of limestone, from powder to, say, 1/2 inch, if I use a small kitchen type of funnel. I have small pieces of granite and chert.

After it's filled, I may wrap a copper wire around it, coiled tightly at the top, with one end sticking up. I guess if I wrap it with a copper wire, I would need to use a plastic, paper, or glass funnel. Not a metal one. I guess if I use a metal one, say aluminum, I can forgo the copper wire.

At the small opening, the top of the funnel, put in a piece of crystal.

If anyone has any suggestions, please post your input.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Orgone Device

Postby sorynzar » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Your mixture sounds interesting. I have tried loose material, charcoal and steel in a glass jar, but didn't get much effect from it. I had better luck mixing it with metled beeswax and allowing to set. I really want to try iron filings, and quartz in natural clay, then fire it in a kiln, not sure how well it will fire though.

At the moment my research is showing that POR orgone is basically a form of negative ions, and DOR orgone is a form of positive ions. The effects people get from the resin lumps are purely from an electrical field generated by the piezeo effect of the crystal. You can do that by clamping a piece of quartz. The way I see it is if you want a good source of POR then use a negative ion generator and experiment with ways of accumulating the ions and releasing them/directing them.

rodan

Postby rodan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:56 pm

I really need to read up on building an orgone device. It very well may be, using a resin to hold everything together, may help them work better.

To get something out of the way as I start this::

Do you think it would be ok to use an aluminum funnel, to put the ingredients in, IF I build one that I do not use resin in? Since I would seal the funnel up, it's going to have that aluminum all around it. That might not be effect, what do you think?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Orgone Device

Postby sorynzar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:03 pm

In accumulator construction, it's wood on the outside, steel wool, cotton wool then steel sheet. The organic wood and wool draws in, and the metallic steel pushes out. With the Alu cone it may not work properly.

rodan

Postby rodan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

sorynzar wrote:In accumulator construction, it's wood on the outside, steel wool, cotton wool then steel sheet. The organic wood and wool draws in, and the metallic steel pushes out. With the Alu cone it may not work properly.

Ok. I don't have access to a table saw right now, or, I'd make one out of thin plywood ( pyramid shaped ) for the form, the outside.

My first thought is just to by a large, plastic cone shaped funnel.

Maybe a strong cardboard, shaped in cone or pyramid, would be better than plastic.

rodan

Postby rodan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:14 pm

I found an old " funnel shaped " glass bottle, probably a bit larger than a gallon, nice, thick, clear glass. It has a narrow enough opening I can put quartz crystal in on top.

I have access to limestone, from powder to 1/2" size, that should fit in the opening. Also, I think I have access to metal shavings. Have some small pieces of chert and rose granite, too.

Plan is to layer all of this, fill the glass bottle, and insert the quartz crystal in the opening, facing up.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 am

That glass funnel sounds perfect. Keep us posted with pictures if you can.

rodan

Postby rodan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Today, I should be able to find out what kind of metal shavings I can come up with.

Definitely will keep you posted.

rodan

Postby rodan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 pm

I thought I had a source for metal shavings. Problem, the metal shavings will be covered with oil, guess I could use solvent to clean them, but, leaning away from that.

I guess I could use nails? These are probably made of steel, some galvanized. Have lots of those, all sizes. Then, when it comes to copper, wouldn't old copper pennies work? Or, when we use metal, should they have points, edges.

Going to put the yellowish, darker limestone at the bottom, and, the lighter, whiter, gray stuff toward top.

Plan on putting fine layer, then, step up coarse as I reach top. Not over 1/2" size. Might be better to use all fine material, but, I'm just experimenting right now, anyway. Maybe put a copper tube, top to bottom, with the quartz crystal on top, coming out of the bottle opening.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

really the oil shouldn't be a problem. It's fine in capacitors, so should not be a problem in an orgone device. Failing that just cut up some wire wool.

Return to “Orgone”