Piezoelectric effect in orgone

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
stevecomputer

Piezoelectric effect in orgone

Postby stevecomputer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:30 pm

I would like to offer my opinion on the belief that crystals are necessary in orgonite and that they work in orgointe via a piezoelectric effect.

The squeeze produced by any type of resin would not be sufficient to trigger a piezoelectric effect. Try it with a crystal and a vice. Also, the effect is a one off and would need a continuous squeeze and release to regenerate.

I believe there are two ways that crystals may work in orgonite. One, as a type of lens, focusing or reflecting or refracting inputs or outputs. Two, as a pattern maker. A piezoelectric discharge may be emitted by the crystal via thermal shock during the exothermic resin curing process. This would pattern the resin similar to a programmed crystal.

Whether or not crystals are essential in orgonite goes to the heart of the matter. Is orgonite a generator or accumulator /store of orgone? Or does it have hidden properties relating to information fields also?

Sorynzar has said in this forum that he sees a relation between orgone and static electricity and negative ions and he is correct. This is why I chose to post in this forum as elsewhere this would be hearsay.

I have posted in the energetic work form more on this issue.

Anyway, I believe that orgonite may have less to do with orgone energy and more to do with accessing and programming the subtlest field of all, the information field and that, intentionally or not, resin is patterned like a programmed crystal and acts like a better version of one. The differences between orgonite may have more to do with the mixer than the mix.

Some food for thought, many thanks for your attention.

stevecomputer

Re: Piezoelectric effect in orgone

Postby stevecomputer » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm out of practice. I'm also out of practice with my ideas. I have forgotten to mention about crystals as a lens, this can be like a rectifier in a crystal radio, which is a diode also. Forgive my disorganised spelling and presentation and enjoy the ideas. Thanks.

stevecomputer

Re: Piezoelectric effect in orgone

Postby stevecomputer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Return to “Orgone”