Use this tip to really get the juice out of your crystals

Discussion of Orgone, "Orgonite", Orgone matrix material, cloud busters, HHG's, Wilhelm Reich, etc.
Yagna

Use this tip to really get the juice out of your crystals

Postby Yagna » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 pm

So, I've heard about the piezo-electric effect that occurs when you put pressure on a Quartz when embedding them in resin with metals as one is making orgonite.
I didn't really get the piezo-electric effect whilst making orgonite of out metals and paraffin/candlewax, because I was lacking the pressure, as the wax didn't create this effect.

I read somewhere on the forum that while making orgonite with wax, one must use something to create the pressure, such as a paper-binder.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/black-paper-binder-clip-white-background-realistic-illustration-33326793.jpg
I decided to try it on my terminated Quartz wand, and I was amazed.
Really, just try it.

I've experimented with using rubberbands and somewhat dirty copper, and I was disappointed as the rubber gave of this itchy feeling, and the dirty copper gave a bad taste, sort of.
I also tried some heavy-duty zip-ties, and it worked great.

I would recommend using clean metallic clamps or such, or PVC like plastic, but please try it out and get inventive! Let me know if you find success with this and if you find other ways to put pressure on the crystals.

Blessings, Yagna

InBetween

Re: Use this tip to really get the juice out of your crystal

Postby InBetween » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi Yagna,

if you visit Wikipedia on the article for Piezoelectricity, you can see a Gif-Animation of the Piezo-Effect. Voltage is only created initially on applying pressure. No voltage is created if the pressure remains constant. See also the attached image.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

Best wishes
Peter
Attachments
220px-SchemaPiezo.gif
A piezoelectric disk generates a voltage when deformed (change in shape is greatly exaggerated)
220px-SchemaPiezo.gif (63.69 KiB) Viewed 1356 times

Return to “Orgone”