Paper Circuits.

Concerned with the mentalic, and psychic aspect of psychotronics. Symbolic machines fall into this category.
sorynzar
Site Admin

Paper Circuits.

Postby sorynzar » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 am

Here's an interesting video showing you how the principle of paper circuits work. Remember the conductive Indian Ink in the symbolic circuits? Graphite works in a simillar way.

NB:, he looks like a kid "colouring in" in the opening scene :D

97gully

Re: Paper Circuits.

Postby 97gully » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:48 am

Very interesting!!! I can create any device with that sistem?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

It's quite crude, but yes you could create simple circuits with this system. It just demonstrates how the Indian ink symbolic circuits may work.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I just found some interesting stuff to use aside from India ink:

http://www.amazingmagnets.com/c-13-ferrofluid.aspx

Ferrofluid is a stable colloidal suspension of sub-domain magnetic particles in a liquid carrier. The particles, which have an average size of about 100 (10 nm), are coated with a stabilizing dispersing agent (surfactant) which prevents particle agglomeration even when a strong magnetic field gradient is applied to the ferrofluid. The surfactant must be matched to the carrier type and must overcome the attractive van der Waals and magnetic forces between the particles...

In other words,a black magnetic fluid so indelible that the page says, "WARNING!: CONTAINS BLACK FLUID WHICH STAINS ANYTHING!"

In other words, magnetic paint! And anything magnetic is also conductive, of course. This is essentially the liquid "paint" used to coat the surface of a hard drive. It's not too terribly expensive - probably the 30ml bottle would be enough to paint the lines of a full-sized Symbolic Hieronymus Machine diagram, and that costs US$13.

I think I've found the stuff to motivate me to do a hand-painted SHM.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Are the Van der Wall bonds referring to the bonds in the ferrofluid, or between ferrofluid and applied surface? I'm wondering if it is able to conduct? Without the ionic bonds, then charge is not likely to be transferred. Worth a go anyway. Keep us posted.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:16 am

sorynzar wrote:Are the Van der Wall bonds referring to the bonds in the ferrofluid, or between ferrofluid and applied surface? I'm wondering if it is able to conduct? Without the ionic bonds, then charge is not likely to be transferred. Worth a go anyway. Keep us posted.

Pretty easy to find out by direct experiment: stick a couple of multimeter probes in the liquid and see what it reads. Then try it on a dried spot on the paper. Perhaps once the suspension medium dries out, the particles will bond.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Do you have some ferrofluid to try that on? I wonder if it also has radionic programming capacity like a crystal? Hmmm, let me see what my ridiculously large materials science text book comes up with, failing that it's off to Wikipedia as the useless tutors used to be fond of!

Digibranco

Postby Digibranco » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Return to “Psionics”