-Update-

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
realityphantom

-Update-

Postby realityphantom » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Hey friends,

It has been many and many months since I have posted anything of worth to the forum . I can assure you that I am still experimenting and practicing Radionics on a daily basis. I have had many good fortunes in a very small amount of time. I was recently elevated a few levels up at my place of employment. I sold one of my supplement brands and am shopping around for new health practice space as well.

I obtained an open EEG and have been able to do very simple mappings of brainwave activity before, during and after Radionics and Reiki sessions. This also helped me gauge the effect of my supplements on various subjects over the last year. This research was key to negotiating a sale for the supplement brand.

As far as my actual Radionics dealings I have very much enjoyed a book by R. Murray Denning entitled, "My Search For Radionic Truths". It is a small book of about 200 pages but his thoughts on Radionics and it's research are very well articulated. What I found to be of particular interest was the sections in which he featured writings by other practitioners and highlights of the science behind their specific devices. I would encourage others to pick this book up for a few dollars on Amazon or for 10.00 from me. ;) ;)

I hope all is well and look forward to new conversations starting 2017!

EmilyC

Re: -Update-

Postby EmilyC » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks! Glad to hear things are going well for you. It's always fun to hear updates on how people are using their radionics devices.

I think there is a video of his on Youtube as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IePLwutmWTU[/youtube]

Emily
Stay at home mom to 2 crazy kiddos - learning together all we don't know!
http://NaturalHealthForLife.com

Return to “General”