eschar sacrum

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
rienkelle

eschar sacrum

Postby rienkelle » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:04 am

Hello my grandmother has a huge eschar sacrum, for several weeks it does not really work out, see empire despite the care provided by the nurses and specific spooky frequencies.
I would like to know if some of you already work on bedsores with the radionics machine?
I was thinking of doing in a bottle copy of the frequency of eschars of spooky 2, chromotherapy (that's my job, but I can not do it where it is placed because there is bandage and I can not do it to make my practice), so magenta + green and blue for the liver, Plus add radionic frequencies, Bach flowers for fear mimulus and aspen and walnut for protection, because besides the fact that she physically suffers it also suffers psychologically.
My question is therefore better to do it in the bottle to be ingested, or to send directly to the person at a distance with the hair (in radionics) or even with the intention, photo of the pressure on the machine plus disk orgonite .. or the 3. Next side I continue spooky2 wave frequencies ???
Thank you for taking the time to read me and answer me,

cordially
Christine

Return to “General”