Graphics Experimentation

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
ruben1

Re: Graphics Experimentation

Postby ruben1 » Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 pm

cp1 wrote:If your using something like tinypic.com or use.com image host(free no registration) then you just right select the image and click "copy image location".

Due to the subject matter, I don't want to store this information in other locations. And I want everything in one location. If I wanted a portable document, I would use a pdf format of a finished document.

The problem for me was that my camera images did not translate very well. Once I figured that out, it was just a matter of learning how this board works.
ruben1

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue May 31, 2011 2:04 pm

It should be o.k to put them here on the public forum. After all, if Welz's machines are as high quality, and affective as advertised to the public, then he has nothing to worry about. If on the other hand they are not, then he is in breach of trading standards. Crack open the beast ruben1, and let's look at its guts :-)

aMortalDreamer

Postby aMortalDreamer » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Let us see it all, I'm super curious. And if Welz has a problem, he can request it to be taken down. It's for educational purposes. :D

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Absolutely. I totally agree.

97gully

Postby 97gully » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

It's possible oped the device to see what circuit there's in it?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah that is the general idea. We were trying to catalogue the various devices for research purposes, and also to show people what they are buying. So far, in the Welz range we only have the JU99 pics. There is a lot of chatter from Welz's forum PM system inbound to this site and forum, so it may have raised some eyebrows. If he's making genuine devices, then he's got nothing to fear, right?

97gully

Postby 97gully » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Right Sorynzar, but there's a problem: his device don't genuine because if the generator haven't a quarz crystal , it saturing very easy.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

They don't need quartz crystals, but I do agree with you. We won't know unless we get a look inside some units.

Return to “General”