Bringing More People to the Forum?

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
Alastan

Bringing More People to the Forum?

Postby Alastan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:44 am

I know a few people who would be a good addition to the forum, but I don't know how we want to play it.

Should I bring in a few more? Particularly, I want to bring in people who want to see quality Radionics, as opposed to uh... lesser quality good, that are more common on the net.

Perspectives people? We've had a pretty small, intelligent group so far. Do we want to expand it?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Bringing More People to the Forum?

Postby sorynzar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

go for it.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 am

Please do!

We certainly want this forum to be the place on the net for serious radionics practitioners. It's not that people new to the Art aren't welcome too, because the regulars here can help get them started on the path in the right direction.

The occasional troll or scam artist or *ahem* extremely imaginative type may come around occasionally, but we're perfectly capable of handling them, and they never stay for long. (Remember that guy trying to sell SE-5s and multi-thousand dollar "seminars"?)
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Alastan

Postby Alastan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 am

Excellent response you guys, I've sent an invitation to one who asked, and will send more in the future to a few friends with the proper aptitude.

Of that list Joseph Max, it is indeed the imaginative ones I worry about most, as they often feel the need to stick around, to bring us all to the light. Hehe. But faith in Sorynzar's moderating, I have!

mctxp

Postby mctxp » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:23 am

Thanks Alastan for guiding me to this forum. Hope to learn and share from this forum.
Thanks
Raj

aMortalDreamer

Postby aMortalDreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 am

Same here, nice indeed. Good to be here, now to learn some new stuff.

Starwind

Postby Starwind » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I just joined the forum. Seems to be lots of good information. I think the best thing for bringing new members would be to change the bot question. To took a bit of searching the forum to figure out what Copen's first name was. Google was not of much help. I know many others in my shoes would have given up or just become really frustrated. Would have been fine if you asked for my evil uncle. :lol: Should be something basic anyone can easily answer. Application have to be approved first anyways though I run a small forum and now it can be a pain disapproving bots.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 am

I take the Copen question to not only be for dissallowing bots but also maybe for others who may not get very much out of the discussions until they learn more. It is not meant as a slight to any one in any way but one could agree that the process as it is keeps redundancy to a minimum.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm open to suggestions. What I will do is probably put a link to a bio I done of Copen on my blog, so it's easier for people to find. It's all security questions to stop bots and real life spammers.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 am

To took a bit of searching the forum to figure out what Copen's first name was. Google was not of much help.

I googoled "copen+radionics" and the third link that popped up was a You Tube video called "Bruce Copen Radionics." Googling "abrams+radionics" gets his first name in the tags of the first hit. Same kind of thing with Tansley, Drown and Hieronymus.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Return to “General”