Bringing More People to the Forum?

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
mrdee0

Re: Bringing More People to the Forum?

Postby mrdee0 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 pm

JosephMax wrote:Please do!

We certainly want this forum to be the place on the net for serious radionics practitioners. It's not that people new to the Art aren't welcome too, because the regulars here can help get them started on the path in the right direction.

The occasional troll or scam artist or *ahem* extremely imaginative type may come around occasionally, but we're perfectly capable of handling them, and they never stay for long. (Remember that guy trying to sell SE-5s and multi-thousand dollar "seminars"?)

I was new to the Art for over a year now and this forum has helped me a lot to get started on the right path to creating my first (very successful :) ) manifestation device (completed around Aug 2012). I could not have done it without the people here. I would be great to see more people here -both experienced and new people wanting to get started.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 am

I'm glad you have found the forum useful mrdee. It's great to have you here.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 am

Speaking of the SE-5

Does any one own either the original or the 1000. I must admit I enjoy the aesthetics of the original much better than the 1000. I happened into a large quantity of credit card signature terminals (with light pens) years ago and had no idea what to do with them. I got rid of them and when I saw the SE-5 1000 I could of kicked myself for not keeping them and making a few....

Return to “General”