My reason for.. .

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
aMortalDreamer

My reason for.. .

Postby aMortalDreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 am

coming here and other radionic base website, is obtain the knowledge of the possibility of having lucid dreams, astral projections and instant memory recall. That is all I desire, wealth and other materialistic things are not within my interest. If anyone has information on these subjects let me, I will be ever so grateful. Thank you for viewing and responding. :D

Alastan

Re: My reason for.. .

Postby Alastan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 am

Astral projections, you usually have to work for those. Within the context of this site, you can always run a trend for it. However, there are many sites and guides dedicated so you may want to look elsewhere for that.

Lucid dreaming, the same. ALTHOUGH. There are many other ways to stimulate this. Sleep with orgone under your pillow. I've used orgone linked items under my pillow and have, without fail, experienced lucid dreams. You can also take melatonin supplements(your probably deficient anyways, though ALWAYS research before taking such risks). Melatonin is generally not toxic in any amount(although if you go over the top, do so at your own risk) and ensures better sleeping AND pretty cool dreams. I did a ritual last 2 nights ago regarding optimal melatonin, and I had a very spooky dream. Which manifested, in part, in reality. Regardless, melatonin is an option that should be considered.

Instant memory recall. No way to get this completely. You just don't work that way. NOW. You can majorly boost yourself through many ways, such as nootropics, other drugs, but the best is proper diet combined with discipline and practice. That will give you the optimal mental state across the board.

All of these things, you can do in conjunction with a radionic trend as well for better results.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 am

Alastan is right: these things are possible and desirable, but they require training and discipline. Radionics can assist you in many ways, like improving your sense of health, clearing negative energies and making it easier to access desired mental and psychic states. But no black box is going to give you the things you seek at the push of a button. If anyone tries to tell you otherwise, or sell you otherwise, then caveat emptor!

If it were that easy, everyone would do it.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

Alastan

Postby Alastan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Indeed, there is no magic pill in this world.

That said, on the radionic note, I will expand its usefulness to any task you might come across. If you desire to be a certain way, or have a certain capability, typically radionics will 'push' you in that direction, so practicing it does have major merit.

For example. I did a ritual, recently, to be able to headstands with ease, in conjunction with my yoga practices. As I practiced(and I didn't practice a great deal, either) curious things in this regard occurred. People who could teach me turned up and offered advice and assistance at opportune times, locations and revelations on form and modification constantly sprang just as they were needed.

Magick, radionic, etc, manifest as synchronicity, and if you do a good radionic trend with a solid box to learn say, lucid dreaming, you may find yourself making increasingly bizarre and opportune progress towards your goal...

aMortalDreamer

Postby aMortalDreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks for the replies it means a lot, I am more so looking for better methods to bring about these things in my life. Rather than a quick easy way, which in reality tend to have more cons than pros. I've joined many forum boards, one I have found that is very useful is astralviewers. The main goal is obe's, I've been following many methods and disciplines behind on getting me out of the body. But it seems, my room has an abundance of unwanted energies that may not be positive. That has kept me from astral projecting, that is pretty much why I want a good working radionic machine to aid me in my journey. I plan on teaching what I've learn here to my friends, they have no clue nor do they know of the existence of radionics. Thanks again, more advices is more than welcome. :D

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

Magick, radionic, etc, manifest as synchronicity, and if you do a good radionic trend with a solid box to learn say, lucid dreaming, you may find yourself making increasingly bizarre and opportune progress towards your goal...

This is how I experience it also, as I'm sure many others do. In a sense its engineering chance/probability to make them fall in line with your goal/trend.

Put it this way, I once run a trend to increase the efficiency of my psychokinetic abilities. It worked, but it manifested during a dream. I wasn't specific enough, and the task was extremely difficult to bring about in this reality, so it found the path of least resistance. That is a fundamental concept of the universe in which we find ourselves. Unfortunately, for us, the path of least resistance is pretty mundane Newtonian physics.

I'm sure many of us, here would be happy to assist you in your lucid endeavors. Open up a new topic in the paranormal section. I think thats the section that fits the best at the moment on this forum for OBE's and Lucid Dreaming.

aMortalDreamer

Postby aMortalDreamer » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you dearly, I will do as such. Thanks again :D

Return to “General”