Making a homeopathic remedy machine

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
Ehrlingby

Re: Making a homeopathic remedy machine

Postby Ehrlingby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Really looking forward to seeing your design! Can't wait! :D

About Olle Johansson: The three scientists who studied the biological effects of electromagnetic radiation (all Swedish) were Leif Salford, Leif Floberg and Olle Johansson. Salford presented important selections of his studies on radiation around 2008 – Leif Floberg and Olle Johansson worked with these types of studies very early on, before physics departments started questioning the safety of certain types of electromagnetic radiation. I believe the three of them worked together at some point. The genius amongst them was perhaps Leif Floberg. Apart from studying the dangers of radiation, when working at Lund University, he wrote a few books on the science behind dowsing and earth-radiation (curry lines etc).

Why lower signal strengths have a more profound impact on biological systems – I don’t know, of course, but
there are homeopathic dilutions that are detrimental to the body, regardless of potency – but – higher potencies are more dangerous. If we suppose that a set of frequencies emitted by an antenna is the same thing as ingesting a homeopathic dilution (to which those frequencies are intrinsic) – and that higher potencies equal lower signal strength from the antenna – it could well be that cellphones are emitting “bad” homeopathic information which becomes more detrimental with lower signal strength. What is interesting with Salford’s study is that it completely overthrows the idea that it is the energy absorbed by tissue that is the dangerous factor. What is obvious is that it is the frequency and the information that are damaging – not the energy contained within the wave. Even so I really like Sorynzar’s analogy with radioactivity; it could be that cellphones create unhealthy discrepancies in an unknown form of energy that behave similarly to radioactive radiation.

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 pm

What is obvious is that it is the frequency and the information that are damaging

I can't agree more than that.

As for my circuit design, I'm at the last touches these days. I can probably release the first beta by the weekend so you can guys have a look and leave your comments, suggestions, questions and once everything is taken into account I'll begin working on the PCB design.

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Here is the circuit schematic, guys, as I promised earlier.

Please do not try to build it yet! This design not complete!

1. USB interface is missing (although the extension PCBs connector is already included).
2. LVDS impedance matching resistor arrays are also missing
3. I have to print it and check every connection before starting to design the PCB. :roll:

Please feel free to share your questions, ideas.
Attachments
VHF_DSR_MK1.pdf
VHF Digital Storage Radionics Circuit Schematic v0.0.1
(112.46 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 am

Looks like nobody has comment on the design, so I assume you're all okay with it as is.

I have received a reply from the manufacturer of a USB to I2C converter, I was originally intended using with the board. Apparently they don't have a small footprint device, only those with multiple functions bundled with I2C we'd never use. It would make the design unnecessarily complex and I'm trying to avoid that as it is mainly for learning purposes.

Right now the 2 data converters are driven by a common clock signal. Originally I was not planning to run them in the same time, so one could have been shut down while the other was working. Impedance noise could have been avoided on the clock signal. But because after adding the bridge mode they now will be driven in the same time during calibration, which would allow us to make additional advanced noise filtration. (We will be able to record and remove a great portion of the circuit's internal noise as well)

So I was growing the seed in my head in the meantime and I thought perhaps I should just move the 5-relay signal switch and the buzzer to a separate board and leave nothing else on the main board than the 2x high bandwidth signal converters (ADC&DAC) with their respected gain controls.

The reasons
I have already used up all the valuable high-speed I/O ports (800MHz) of the FPGA, 6 of them were actually wasted: 5x on switching the slow RF relays and 1x was driving the low-freq buzzer. It can be done through a cheap I/O expander over the I2C bus on the signal switch board. (It also makes the signal switch optional choice, better for low-budget users). Therefore, the extra 6x high-speed I/O ports would be used more efficiently: now I can split the clock signal for the two converters (1x LVDS pair for the ADC and another for the DAC). Then I would implement the USB 2.0 on the FPGA which could use the remaining 4x I/O ports.

By the way, I found something interesting on the potencies
https://sites.google.com/site/oregonher ... nce-method

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm

I'm not too clued up on digital interface electronics, I'm more of an analogue man! The idea is sound, and the modular idea is great. Don't sweat the small stuff, just get the core module up and running, and doing what it's designed to do. Making mistakes is part of the journey. Half the time it's hard to even test something unless it's built.

Can you release a general run down, and flow chart of the system showing how it will operate and the processes it will take.

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 am

Yeah, good idea, I'll make a flowchart Sorynzar and actually I was going to remake the very first diagram I posted with a better program.

As for the circuit schematic I've redesigned some part of it and solved the USB issue. All I have to do is adding some DC decoupling caps and the resistor arrays I mentioned earlier. Not more than an hour work.

Yeah, I know it's just a prototype, mate and we can refine it later but there are couple of issues: the devices are not cheap, e.g ADS5463, MAX5886, hence the warning on the first page of the schematic as I don't want people get super excited, investing hundreds of £ into all kind of things that may actually change in the meantime. On the other hand, there will be 1000+ sub square mm SMD points to solder on a double sided PCB, with who knows how many vias between layers. Resistors and caps are size 0603, which is going to be a pain to solder by hand anyway. I'm trying to minimise errors the best I can as I don't want get exhausted by major mistakes and discouraged for weeks or months before I get motivated again. That's why I'm so particular with the details right in the begining.

PS: sorry for the typos and other issues if any, mobile phone again

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:40 pm

In some cases SMD is easier than through hole, but those tiny components are really a machines job. Gel based flux can help hold and position the components, sometimes better than liquid flux in that respect. I don't envy you having to manually work all of them! I get what you mean about taking your time on the prototype.

agentgates

Postby agentgates » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:04 pm

A short update guys. I've added all those things to the design I mentioned missing, also cleaned it up. I removed two of the gain control DACs of the 4 to make it simpler (and cheaper of course). I have rewired most of the connectors going toward the FPGA board thus the I/O channels are more efficiently used.

During the last assessment I found several errors which are also fixed now. There is one more issue I found in the meantime, once it's done I'll post the final design (with a flowchart I promised) and I start working on the PCB.

As for the FPGA programming: ADC and DAC I/O channels are interfaced aready, I'm currently working on the sample reading and processing.

Deanna and Tom

Postby Deanna and Tom » Tue May 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello to all

Just a thought. Using a Zapper and a Syncrometer will give you also a imprinter for homeopathic remedies. Plans can be found all over the internet and Youtube on how to build those. More so you can afterward use the Syncrometer to validate your remedies. Very simple to build and cheap as well. one warning however is that using the Syncrometer takes some practice and time to learn but once mastered it opens many new doors. again there are training videos on youtube as well as step by step instructions on how to build and use all of those. Best of all you also end up with a simple Zapper and a testing device.
Have a wonderful day
Tom

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 pm

I was sent plans for a syncrometer, but have never tried building one. I've heard they are hard to tune as well.

Return to “General”